Austin Retirement {Daniel Ricciardo}

Request for danricciardo3 I hope you like it!
"People like me aren't supposed to have someone like you, I think fate was being harsh to you."

Daniel was devastated. He retired in his favorite race of the season. He loved coming to Austin, not only because of the fans and the atmosphere but also for the food. The upcoming week to the grand prix you had barbecue nearly every night. He was so excited and his smile was almost even wider than normal. You were so lucky that you could travel the world with your boyfriend, even though this year wasn't as easy due to his retirements. You helped him as much as you could but sadly you can't push his car to the checkered flag so  he finished the race.

Dilara, Max girlfriend stood next to you the garage and stroked your back as tears started to drip down your face. Watching the monitor he got out of the car. It was so sad, it really was. You looked over to Simon who looked just as disappointed as Daniel must feel. It was a little while until Daniel came back into the garage stomping to his drivers room, not acknowledging anyone on his way. You slowly followed him knowing that he probably wanted to be alone for a few minutes. You knocked on the door which was opened by Daniel after. He sat back down on the little couch as you spotted a hole in the wall. "Did you do that, Dan? Did you hurt yourself?" You turned to him and only now you noticed the bruises on his knuckles as he held his head in his hands and nodded almost unnoticeable. "But I didn't hurt myself. I knew you would come after me so I wanted to get as much anger out before so I wouldn't have took it out on you. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't punch the damn wall." You sat down next to Daniel and hugged him from the side and ran your fingers through his dark curls, trying to comfort him as much as possible but you knew it wouldn't help much.

After a while you felt him calm down because his breath wasn't as heavy as it was when you came in. Your hand slid down to his cheek and your thumb caressed it, feeling his the little hairs that decorated his chin and cheeks. Daniel looked up at you, his amber eyes glistening. "How about you go with Vicky to the media paddock and afterwards we go back to the hotel and cuddle the rest of the night. What do you think of that?", you suggested. He leaned his forehead against yours and began to whisper. "I really don't deserve you.People like me aren't supposed to have someone like you, I think fate was being harsh to you." You shook your head at the nonsense he was talking. "Dan, honey, you are the love of my life. Fate did exactly the right thing. We are meant to be. You know I will always support you. I love you with my entire being, Daniel Ricciardo. And that is always gonna be this way." He pressed his lips against yours and mumbled a small "I love you so much"  before he got out of the room but not before turning around with a smirk. "I will take you up on that cuddle offer." A giggle escaped you."I wasn't expecting anything else."

A/N: Please request more one shots if you want to read more because I will only write requests.