Needing you to be okay {Charles Leclerc}

Requested by Jhawker123 I hope you like it!
"Call me everyday, I just need to know you're okay."
You and Charles had been together before Jules accident. Life was great. All three of you were racing and Jules approved of your relationship. But then the accident happened in Suzuka 2014. The both of you flew to Japan to visit him as soon as possible, seeing as he was Jules' godson and you were his sister. It was devastating to see him in the hospital bed with injuries all over his body. You were there for him as much as possible. Sitting by his hospital bed, holding onto his hand until visiting hours were over. Charles wanted to help you get through this. But he had to get back to Europe to race in the formula 3 series. You missed him of course, but your brother was more important to you at the moment. The doctors and nurses tried everything that they could but they couldn't prevent the inevitable. On the 17th July 2015 Jules died with all of his family around him. The funeral was a beautiful mess. So many people came to say goodbye to him and send their regards a heartwarming feeling bubbled in your heart. Jules always worried about not being liked by his fellow drivers but this moment showed, that he was love by so many people. But you and your family were a mess. Jules had meant everything to you. Him Karting was your first memory of racing and he had shown you how to kart. During the ceremony you were clawing at Charles' arm, trying to keep yourself together.  But when the other drivers carried the coffin out of the church you completely lost it. Tears were streaming down your face as a painful sob rang through the air. Your mother hugged you from the side trying desperately to have something to hold on.

Now it was 2018. You and Charles were still together and strong than ever. He was driving in F1 and you in F2 and it couldn't be more perfect. If the death of Jules wouldn't still haunt you. Some days were worse than other but recently it had been really bad. His accident anniversary came up and it wasn't making anything better that Charles was racing there this weekend. Thankfully you wouldn't be racing there but would do some testing in Barcelona. You were standing at the airport with Charles waiting for your flights. It was early in the morning and the both of you were tired as heck. It had been a particularly rough night for you, nightmares of the accident keeping you awake. You leaned on Charles' shoulder almost being pulled to sleep until the voice called out that his flight to Japan had arrived. You stood up and hugged each other tightly. With his head laying on yours he whispered worried words in your ear. "Call me everyday, I just need to know you're okay. I have to go now. I love you so much. Wish me luck." You pulled away and a small smiled graced your face. "I love you too. And I will cheer on you the whole time."
And with that he gave you one last kiss before he made his way to his flight.