Post Austria {Max Verstappen}

Request for Littlemissunnoticed  hope you like it!
"I desperately want to take you out for dinner and slow dance with you until the sun comes up, but I also want to grip your hair as I watch you writhing underneath me."

He had done it. He really had done it. He won the home race of Red Bull in Austria. You couldn't be more proud of Max, a big smile on your face as you made your way to park ferme with the other engineers and James, his PR. It was like you were walking on clouds. You stood right at the barrier, between James and Christian, who you congratulated as well. As Max got out of his car he firstly went to the engineers. He jumped over the barrier and it looked like a big mess of people. Max thanked them for their work before he moved to you. After hugging James he turned to you. You could see his smile through his visor as you put your hands at the sides of his helmet and kissed the top of it and pulled him into a tight hug. "I am so proud of you, Babe!" He was congratulated by Christian and went to the cool down room afterwards. Your looked behind you and saw an Ozean of people wearing orange or waving Dutch flags. The support Max touched you, not only because he had so may fans but also because so many traveled with him even if it's far away from their home.

After the podium ceremony you went back to his motorhome and waited for him to finish the interviews he had to do. On the way to the motorhome you ran into Daniel as his interviews were finished already. He didn't have much luck this season, as he retired again.
You went to hug him. "I hope with Renault next year you will have more luck. And don't put your elbow through the door again." He lightly smiled but you could see his spirit was starting to break. "Yeah I hope so too. I'm going home now. Have fun celebrating!" You nodded and continued your way to the motorhome.

When Max opened the door he immediately went to hug you and spun you around. The both of you giggled. "You need to go shower. You smell like champagne." He moved away from you and unzipped his overall. "Yes ma'am. And after that I desperately want to take you out for dinner and slow dance with you until the sun comes up, but I also want to grip your hair as I watch you writhing underneath me." You smiled at his request and one of your hands slid down his chest when you answered. "We can do that. But first you are going to shower or I'm doing nothing with you." He smiled and nodded before he went to the bathroom. Thus was gonna be a hell of a night.

A/N: Please request more one shots if you want to read more because I will only write requests.