one🥀

one handsome guy, approaching an intimidating girl, having no idea what's coming in either of their ways.

sammy~

as sammy walked towards the quiet girl in history class, she was peacefully reading her book

as sammy walked towards the quiet girl in history class, she was peacefully reading her book. at this time, everyone was messing around due to the teacher being 10 minutes late everyday to class. one of sammy's friend swiped all her books, binders, and pencil case off her desk, walking away in laughter. annoyed but matured, the girl sighed and decided to stand up and pick it up.

right when she stood up, she saw someone already on their knee, picking up the things for her.

"i believe these are all yours, miss." sammy said while gently placing her stuff on her desk. she sat back down while sammy was still in front of her desk.

"thank you. although i could have picked it up myself..." the young lady said with no emotion.

"your name?" sammy asked. to be honest, this girl is that one girl you see in the hallways who looks petite and pretty, but silent and unsocial towards others.

she sighed, giving up her name easily.

"i..." she paused herself, realizing that she's talking to a boy.

she just stared into his eyes... but she snapped out of it after a few seconds. "lee hanjae."

"ah... hanjae. pretty name." sammy complimented. hanjae just stood there in silent, emotionless, and totally ignored him.

"i'm woosung... but feel free to call me sammy." he held out his hand, waiting for her to shake it.

she just stared blankly. "i didnt really ask for your name." hanjae had said.

sammy had a confused face on.

"you know i only talk to pretty girls, right?" sammy had leaned forward on her desk.

"then go talk to them." hanjae had pointed to a group of girls with dyed hair, makeup, and are "popular" in their grade level.

sammy sighed. "i approached to you because you dont talk a lot to people. i just wanted to make a new friend."

"my objective here is to pass class, not get distracted." hanjae stood up from her chair and went to the back of the room to her mini locker.

sammy narrowed his eyes at her. she's different than i thought.

~🥀