eleven🥀

hanjae woke up, rubbing her eyes, and felt a hand caressing her hair. as her vision was still a blur, she leaned on the persons shoulder, assuming it was her brother.

"too soft and precious, lee." sammy smirked.

as soon as hanjae noticed the voice, she kicked him off her bed. "aish, what was that for?" hanjae scolded him. "you can't just come in my room and-"

"shhhh, you'll wake up your dad. look, jaehyeong wanted me to wake you up so we can all spend time together at the mall." sammy explained.

"can you just tell him that i'll stay home and study?"

"and when you mean study, you mean sleeping?" jaehyeong said while walking through the door unexpectedly. hanjae rolled her eyes. "go change. it's a good day to do something that's non-productive."

as sammy and jaehyeong walked out her room, she changed and got ready.

as she got out of her room, she grabbed her backpack filled with her laptop and books

"why are you grabbing your bag? were just going to the mall." sammy scoffed.

"i'm not shopping. i'll just study at the food court until you guys are done, okay?"

sammy shook his head. "that's not happening."

"guys, hurry up and lets get to the car. dad might wake up before we can even go." jaehyeong rushed.

hanjae quickly rushed to the car with her bag, along with sammy behind her.

the car ride was silent for most of the time, mostly because hanjae fell asleep through the ride.

sammy looked back of the car just to see hanjae sleeping. why did you have to be a jerk to her...

as they arrived to the mall, jaehyeong slightly tapped hanjae to awaken her. "we're here sleepyhead."

hanjae was tired. she could barely sleep last night, had she had gotten less sleep these days. hanjae tripped over a rock, expecting to fall to the ground as she didn't feel her muscles trying to attempt to catch herself.

but she felt the warmth of ones arms, catching her carefully and holding her close. hanjae's face was inches away from sammy's. it felt like sammy was pulling her closer every second that he could. finally, hanjae pushed sammy away as she stood up.

"hanjae, are you okay?" jaehyeong asked as he witnessed only her fall. hanjae nodded while adjusting her back pack.

sammy was hurt, but not surprised that hanjae didn't thank him. how could she not even like me? every girl likes me.

"i'll study at the food court while you guys are shopping." hanjae said to jaehyeong.