three🥀

hanjae waits for the public bus stop home, due to being late for the school because of sammy.

that kid... why does he care? great... now i have to pay my way home too. hanjae despised sammy for his first impression.

when she got on the bus, a lot of people in uniforms were in there as well, but from a different school. although hanjae is in a top school, the students that were around her were in a higher curriculum school.

a guy sat next to her, but she didn't pay too much attention to him. hanjae looked out the window through town.

"it's been a while." the person who sat next to her had said.

hanjae looked to the side of her. she looks at their uniform, of course with a different logo. then, she looks up at his face.

~sasha🍁

sasha was hanjae's friend until they separated from schools

"good to see you again, sa-" without finishing off her sentence, sasha gave hanjae an unexpected hug. hanjae pushed him away, hence she doesn't like skin ship.

"ya, why can't i hug my friend?" sasha pouted. "tsch, you're so naive... go hug your girlfriend." hanjae offended.

"jokes on you, i dont have one."

"well go find one!"

"i cant!"

"why not?"

"because i like you!" sasha yelled in front of everyone in the bus.

hanjae laughed while it was silent. "stop joking around..." she punched his arm.

"but i-"

"i have to go, this is my stop. bye naive boy." she waved with a smirk on her face, making her way off the bus.

as she walks home, she sees her older brother, jaehyeong, talking to someone familiar. she takes a closer look and figures out exactly who it is. sammy.

what is he doing here? hanjae thought to herself

"aiy, hanjae! are you going in the house or are you just standing there?" her brother shouted. shit.

she walked across the street, making her way to the house, avoiding eye contact with any of them.

"no hugs or 'did you steal my lunch today?' or anything?" jaehyeong stepped in front of her.

"im not in the mood jaehyeong, leave me alone."

sammy was trying to get a better look to see what jaehyeongs' sister looked like, as her face was facing down.

"i'm not letting you go inside unless you say something to me with eye contact," jaehyeong kept blocking her way.

she sighed and finally lifted her head up, trying not to face sammy.

"will you ever stop being so stupid?" she furiously said.

sammy immediately recognized hanjae, but didn't say a word. in fact, he was just smirking at her, intrigued by the way she treats her brother.

jaehyeong puts his arms up in surrender while unblocking her path way as she silently heads into their house.

"sorry about her... she's cold towards anyone." jaehyeong apologized to sammy.

"i see... hanjae was her name? she's very familiar..." sammy acted sarcastic, but obviously jaehyeong didnt get the memo.

"uh... yeah, i guess..." jaehyeong scratched the back of his head.

"i'd be very pleased to properly meet her, that is, if thats okay with you, hence you're her older sibling." sammy shrugged.

"please.. i'd like to even see you try to become friends with her. after she got separated with her friends, she barely talks with anyone. i dont even think she has remaining friends."

"ah... i'll take that challenge." sammy smiled mischievously at jaehyeong.

~🥀