seven🥀

warning very long chapter

saturday 11:35 a.m.

sammy

sammy;
hey, what time should
i pick you up?

hanjae;
idrc... you choose.

sammy;
ight, i'll pick you up
around 1:30 okay?

hanjae;
okay.

hanjae gets ready and heads downstairs to make sure she has all her books, papers, and laptop in her back pack for studying.

"woah, where are you going?" jaehyeong asks as he walks down the stairs.

"uhm, library.. why?" hanjae makes up an excuse.

"you sure? did you tell dad yet?" jaehyeong raised an eyebrow.

"dad's at work, i'll be back around 4, before he gets off of work."

"okay sis..."

"you know, i think sammy likes you. and not just in a friendly way." jaehyeong brings up a totally different subject.

hanjae makes a disgusted face and walks out of the living room. jaehyeong laughs and continues to look through his phone.

~

1:18 p.m.

sammy

sammy;
i'm in front of your house.

hanjae;
alright, i'm coming.

hanjae grabs her bag and puts her shoes on, ready to go out the door.

"going already? you're just going to walk there?" jaehyeong said while waking up from his nap.

"y-yeah... does it matter? go back to sleep." hanjae responds.

"why? i can take you instead of walking there for 30 minutes-"

"it's fine! i'll be back soon." hanjae denies him.

immediately, she opens and shuts the door, running to sammy's car. "drive, i dont want my brother knowing im studying with you."

"gee, no 'hi sammy'?" sammy holds his hand to his chest.

"just drive please!"

"okay, okay!"

sammy immediately starts the car and drives away fron the house.

"again, you dont have to keep this from your brother. i bet he wouldn't mind a second. besides, you havent even considered me your friend yet." sammy said.

"i... it's a long story."

"i got time. it'll take us about 15 minutes until we head to the location i'm taking us." sammy smirks.

"well... i'm tired. so maybe another time. i'll take a nap now." hanjae says as she leans her elbow on the car door and starts getting comfortable. then she plugs her earbuds in, shutting her eyes.