Prologue

An old man walked through the tunnel. At the end he saw a women standing with a bundle in her arms. As he got closer he saw that in her arms was a baby. The child's hair was much longer than one would expect from a child that age, so it was surprising to see her beautiful red hair. "Thank you for meeting me here Albus" the women said. "It is always a pleasure to meet you Miss Peregrine but I must ask why did you ask me here" Albus said. "This child is a witch" Miss Peregrine said "but she is also a peculiar, I thought she would be safest with you. When she is three years old I will personally tutor her for she is a Ymbryne" " do you know her form" Albus questioned. "No sadly I do not" Miss Peregrine said "but we can safely assume it is a bird for that is the only animal possible". "Yes" Albus said "well thank you I look forward to seeing you again". And with that Albus Dumbledore took the child and left. The child got herself the name Phoenix Ariana Dumbledore and Albus Dumbledore became a father.

Authors note ( you can skip like I assume most of you will )
I apologize for the grammatical and spelling errors that I am sure you will catch in my writing neither of those subjects have ever been my strong suit. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy it. I am American so I will most likely be writing thing we say in America and I apologize for that too if it bothers any one. I hope to get another chapter out today but from here on out my updates will be slow. I will try to work on it during the week but it might be difficult. Anyway since most of you probably skipped this I will stop taking now. I don't even know why I am writing this since no one will read my story but anyway bye for now. 🤓