Chapter 7 - The Weasley Twins

I walk through crowd of people and spot two red heads laughing at each other as they push their way through the crowd. I decided last year that I would help them with their planking as much as I can this year so I ran up to them. I grabbed up both of their hands and pulled them into the passage way that was hidden behind a portrait of Godric Gryffindor . The passage led to a secret room loaded with snacks and pranking supplies not to mention the shelves of extra room to add your own supplies. I kept the Weasleys in the passage as they catcher their breath. "Whoa" Fred said. I found out how to tell the two apart when they were only first years. Now they were third years. "Where are we" George asked. "This George is Godric Gryffindor's room for pranksters" I answered. "This isn't on the marauder's map" Fred said " and how can you tell us apart". "No it is not on the Marauder's map because the Marauders did not know about it" I said "and as for how I can tell you two apart that is for me to know and you to wonder". "So" George said "Why did you bring us in here?". "Fred" I said looking at Fred "George" I said turning to George " I would like to be your partners in crime". " give me the map for a few days and I will updated it with what I found out, I know the routes Filch takes so I can keep you away from him, I can go to Zonkos anytime I want, and finally I can show you more rooms like this" I finished while opening the door into the main chamber. The two boys gasped as they took in the room I had just shown them. "Deal" they said at the same time. "Good" I Said "nice doing Business with you, oh and the password to the common room is pugwudgie". With that I walked away to let the boys do as the boys wished.