6. You didnt even say bey

Requested by @MelissaDavis089
Word count : 921
Season 3

<><><><><><><><><

When rick told you the news you almost didn't believe him, Daryl had gone. He had picked to goo off with merle and he didn't even tell you, didn't even say goodbye to you, you found out through rick. You didn't even see him go, he's just now gone.

" I'm so sorry y/n" Rick said placing a hand on your shoulder, anger filled up inside as you got a hard Lump feeling in your throat.

" I think I need to be on my own for a bit" You said not wanting to take any anger out on rick you knew he did no wrong, it wasn't fair.

As soon as you turned, your face faded from that soft smile you were giving rick and broke down into a fit of tears, as you walked to your cell doing your best to avoid people.

That night all you did was cry in your cell. You couldn't process that he would leave you. You had only been together for around 2-3 months but there was always something there from the start youse became good friends.

Days passed as there was nothing. Not even a message, nothing. It had sunk in now that he was gone. You didn't cry anymore there was just this sadness and heartbreak what felt like a heavy weight in the bottom of your stomach.

" Y/N you up for a supply run?" Rick asked you what caught your attention, " We Need food, baby food, medicine and anything else what u find useful"

You stood up from the stool and nodded your head, " Yeah who's going like?" you asked.

" Michonne and Glenn, they thought you may of wanted to go" he said to you as you smiled softly.

" When ?" You asked grabbing your Gun and knife.

" there loading up now" he said as you nodded your head and ran off to the gates to meet with Michonne and Glenn who were loading up a car.

What you didn't realise is that after 1 hour of youse leaving Daryl and Merle returned back to the prison.

<><><><><><<><><>
" where is she?" Daryl asked frustrated the fact you weren't at the prison " she hasn't left to look for me" he asked rick.

" relax, she's on a supply run with Michonne and Glenn, they were meant to be back 20 minutes ago, they be back any time" he said calming down Daryl.

" she better be" he said looking at rick.

The supply run didn't go so we
ll, you got everything you needed plus clothes, bedding , towels , bathroom soaps and hair washes , toilet paper. What didn't go so well was that on the way back you ran into a mini herd of around 30 walkers.

You killed them off but it took its time. You got back to the prison around 9/10pm. You got out the car and started To walk up the court yard being greeted by rick and Maggie and a fimikar face, Daryl.

Your fave dropped when you saw him, you were still pissed at him for what he did. You weren't over it. You were glad he was here but you were too annoyed to play nice.

" Can we talk?" He asked you as you stared at him.

" piss off I'm going for a shower " you said to him not stopping in your tracks, to give it to you, you were cover in walker blood head to toe.

You had your shower and cleaned up, washing off all the dead and dryer up blood of your skin, you washed your hair with shampoo and conditioner as you saw blood and dirt was out from your hair.

You put your night wear clothes on, they weren't anything interesting it was just grey tracky bottoms and a long sleeved top. Your hair fell town wet what stained the back of your top but the humid air was sure to dry your hair soon.

You walked into your cell, you jumped out of your skin and gasped loudly seeing Daryl sat on your cell bed " what the fuck " you gasped scared by his unexpected appearance.

" I need to explain myself " he said standing up looking at you.

" Yeah" You said the anger coming back up inside of you, " what the fuck ... why would you do something like that?!" You said walking closer to him poking his torso.

" I dunno, it was just in the moment...I hadn't been with ma brother for ages..I just wanted it to be like old times " he said to you as his excuse wasn't good enough.

" you didn't even say bey , you just left" you said finally breaking into tears again.

Daryl rushes over and wiped away your tears as you pushed him away from you.

" I'm really sorry, Merle was the only person I truly cared about until you. I cared about you since the start, that moment I saw you walk out the RV . I dunno how to please you both without someone getting hurt" he said as you looked at him, there was a good 5 seconds of silence as you just looked at each other.

" Please don't leave me " you said in a almost whisper looking at him but it was loud enough for him to hear.

Daryl came up and embraced you as you accepted it, " I won't, I promise and if I ever do you can beat my arse for it" He said as you laughed at him at the last part.