7. You broke me

Word count : 990
Season 6/7

<><><><><><><><><><

It was late at night around 1am, you sat in your room looking out of the window. You wiped away the falling tears, you had fucked up big time.

You decided to go to a certain place on a supply run, that lead to a few people getting killed and someone who you cared about Noah, we got him from the hospital in Atlanta.

You noticed people started acting different around you, things got to you easily and this did. You knew what you had to do.

You put your clothes on and got dressed as you turd your hair up in a ponytail, the gasped realising what you were doing, leaving everyone without a goodbye.

But your body did it anyway, grabbed your bag with all your belongings and your weapons. You found your way out of Alexandria pretty easy as you took off.

It had been a good week or so now and nothing of no one, you walked along the dirt road as you heard a car, your heart started racing as you saw the car pull up and notice faces you never saw before.

3 people got out the car, two men one had a beard a looked rough the other wore a black leather jacket and the other was a woman.

" are you alone out here miss?" He asked you as you looked at him.

"Yes" you replied to him.

" she's lying the woman spoke " as you looked at her and frowned.

" I'm not, I did have a group but it was a long time ago I left them" you said still caring about them so you lied.

" She has a pretty face" the man spoke in the leather jacket.

" excuse me?" You looked at him.

He walked over to you smiling at you as you started looking at the bat in his hand as one second everything went black.

You woke up hours later in a room as you looked seeing the man who knocked you out." What is this ?" You asked as he smiled.

" Don't worry I ain't gunna hurt you, I run things around here and I quite like you. I was wondering if you wanted to be my wife?" He asked you as you frowned at him.

" what?" You said not knowing what to say to that question.

" Don't worry I ain't what you think exactly " he said giving you a grin, " I have a few wife's , they live in luxury with me " he said as you looked Not knowing what to say.

" let me leave here" you said trying to stand up as he stood up at the same time stopping you from leaving.

" I'm afraid you don't have a choice , your mine now ...you are Negan " he said with a smile as you looked at him with a wtf face not knowing what to it or say.

———————

( time skip)

It didn't take long for you to realise how brutal Negan was, he was right you did live in luxury but you hated it at the same. The other wife's weren't too bad they were sweet to talk to.

You tried not to get to involved around Negan and the saviours, however now they were at some war with a group who had turned the kingdom and hilltop again them and Negan was going to kill one of them with luciell.

The night dragged on until the morning you and the other wives had to wait up for him to come back, you hated calling him by his real name, the other wife's hated him too but you all hid it well.

" Negan's back" someone shouted as you and the wives stood up and walked down the main gates as your heart dropped. There he was Daryl Dixon....you had tried to forget about him. There wasn't anything serious between you it didn't get to that point because you left but there was something there, the night youse both got drunk and he kissed you.

Your eyes met with his as he looked at you not knowing what to do, your heart Melted seeing him.

" Daryl let me introduce you to my wife's" Negan said as he listed all of your names but you zoned out looking at Daryl.

" And to you all this here is Daryl, one of ricks group members " he said holding onto Daryl.

You spent the rest of the day with the wife's until nighttime when you walked down to the holding cells, you finally found the one with Daryl in there, you saw him sat down on the ground curled up as you walked in the room.

" Daryl..." you said in almost a whisper but it was enough to catch his attention when you looked at you.

Yo crouched down to his level as you placed a arm on him, " I'm not like them. I'm not Negan I never have been, he forced me into this " you said as he looked at you.

" Why did you leave? There was no reason or explanation one day you were just gone" He said looking at you.

" I never meant to hurt you, I had to it was my fault Noah died " you said looking down at him.

" you broke me" was all you heard him say as you felt your heart shatter into a million pieces when then words left his mouth.

" I promise you this now Daryl, I never meant to hurt you. I know you will get out of here I don't know if I will I feel like I'm trapped with him. But just know that I love you and there wasn't one day I forgot or missed you" you said gripping hold of your hand as you felt the tear leave your face.

You got up and leaves your cell breaking down as you had a strange feeling in the gut of your stomach what overwhelmed you.