11. Your all that matters

Season 4
Word count: 689

<><><><><><>><><<><><><><><

" He's a joke Carol, I'm not talking to him" you said as you passed the stick through one of the walkers head what stood at the gate.

" It's really that serious?" maggie asked you as she also killed off a few walkers.

" He made it serious " you said as you jammed another walker.

" How long has it been now?" Carol asked.

" 4 days " you said

" Have you spoken?" Maggie asked

" Nope, not since he told me to go fuck my self and that he was going to use me as walker bait, how mature of him" you said putting the stick down Turing around taking a sip of water out of the bottle.

" It's Daryl, he will come around eventually...what's it even over?" Carol said as you handed Maggie the bottle of water.

" Tyreese helping me train , he's just jealous he won't help me train and fight. Tyreese offered, just because me and Daryl are sort of a thing now doesn't mean I can't socialise with other boys" you said to Maggie and carol as youse walked towards the block tower.

" No I understand what you mean" Maggie said as youse all walked off your different ways.

That night you read a book and plated your hair and went off to sleep.

In the morning you we're awoken by talking and footsteps going past your cell. You sat up and rubbed your eyes until your vision focused.

Today you worked in the crops, Rick asked you too he didn't have much time do to them today, you didn't mind you quite enjoyed gardening, you harvest the few plants what needed to be and put them in a basket. As you started walking back you saw Daryl.

" You still having your fanny fit? Or are you ready to make up?" You asked him as he scowled at you.

" Fuck off y/n" He spat at you as you rolled your eyes.

" Stop being pathetic your not 15 Daryl. I haven't done anything wrong....it was you who made the biggest scene about it" You said getting annoyed at him, " Oh hold on...we're not even together because someone too scared btw that's not me, so technically you can't get fucking jealous or annoyed at me because I ain't yours "

Daryl looked at you now not knowing what to say, and you didn't even give him the chance before he could say something back you were already walking off.

For the rest of the day you didn't see Daryl, not at lunch or dinner. You tilt Carol and Maggie about the small spat you and him had, Carol said if he keeps dragging it on she was going to talk to him. When the night cane you walked over to the showers, you hadn't gotten the chance to shower this week. The cold water fell onto your skin as it took a few seconds for your body to get used to it, but then again in the hot weather like now the cold water was one of the best things to cook down.

As soon as you were finished you wrapped your towel around you and walked over to where you left your clothes, to see a Daryl stood there waiting for you.

" What...are you doing?" You asked him as your voice must of snapped him back into reality as he looked up at you.

" I need to talk to you" He said as you frowned your eyebrows looking at him, " I'm sorry for making you mad, I'm sorry for starting this big argument, your right I was jealous " He said

" Daryl I shouldn't of been so harsh earlier on, I know you can't help that, if I saw a girl all over you I would of acted just the same " you said to him.

" Your all that matters , to me . I don't want to rush things ... But I want you to be mine," Daryl said brushing some of your hair back as you looked up at him, you slowly kissed him as he kissed you back and wrapped his arms around your waist.