10. Your my first.

Season : 8
Word Count : 643

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Negan had been dealt with now, the war against you and the saviours. Things between you and Daryl hadn't been great at the moment, with all the drama with Negan and Daryl getting so caught up in it all and being fixated on winning youse grew apart.

Everyone knew you and Daryl had a relationship what was more than friends, youse weren't official, you wouldn't even know what to call what you and Daryl were.

" Have you spoke to him?" Maggie said placing a arm on your shoulder as you both looked over the walls of the hilltop.

" Not since....I can't even remember when I spoke to him " you said looking at her.

" He's here now" She said as a cool breeze was picked up in the air as you wrapped your arms around your body to try and keep warmer.

" Is he - " you began to ask if he was okay when Maggie cut you off.

" Go and see him, I know your scared, but he's more scared to talk to you than you are to him. He misses you y/n you can just tell " She said as you nodded your head and walked off.

It took you around 20-30 minutes to find Daryl, you saw him working on his bow sat alone. The sound of your steps made him look up at you. " We need to talk Daryl " you said to him as he looked down at his bow.

" Nothing to talk about " He said getting up walking away from you, you grabbed his arm and pulled him back to you.

" your not 10 years old Daryl, talk to me....we had something and now we don't " You said looking at him even though he wouldn't make eye contact, " I miss you daryl, you were my best friend and so much more "

He didn't say anything, he just looked down at the ground, you let go of his arm giving up on trying to get through to him, as you started to walk away you felt a hand grab hold of you and turn you around, the next second your lips were on Daryl's.

You and him had only kissed a few times, you had missed the feeling, " I missed you too" he said holding you close to his chest.

You both laid there in your bed, your head on his chest as you looked around the room.
" Something wrong?" You asked him smirking as you could feel a hard thing pressed against your leg.

" Shut up" He said jokingly as you seen him get a little bit embarrassed.

" Why don't we do it?" You asked him as he instantly sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes.

" I .... I um...." he started saying as you knew he wasn't ready.

" If your not ready it's fine, your not getting forced into doing it " You said to him as he looked at you.

" I don't know what to do " He said as you
Smiled softly at Him.

" It's been a while for me too, I'm sure you haven't forgotten everything " you said giggling at him.

" no y/n , I've never done it before " He said as you were shocked by this.

" Your a virgin?" You asked him as he simply nodded his head for a yes, " Awwwh Daryl it's not a bad thing" you said as you kissed him softly.

" It's embarrassing though " he said getting uncomfortable by the topic

" no it's not. Daryl i would rather you be a virgin than you slept with like 40 different woman " You said as he smiled softly.

" I want to though " he said getting up slightly kissing your neck.

" It's easy, just let me do everything, enjoy your self" You said to him as you sat over his area as you started to take your top off.