18. I cant stop missing you

Pt.2 of ' this really what you want ' (number 17)
Season 5
Word count: 833

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It only took a few hours until the rest of the group had noticed you and Daryl were no longer together, it might of been the fact when he came over you left and went somewhere else. You all were now introduced to a new community called Alexandria. The two men who you had met Aaron and Eric both seemed like honest and nice people but you weren't sure in this world, it was only until you all heard the screams and laughter of children playing.

Everyone was welcoming, they have you two homes what had running water both hot and cold, electricity and heating. There were clean new clothes in the bedrooms what you were happy to see, the clothes what you were wearing you had had from the prison so they were pretty dirty and worn out. You rummaged around in your room looking through draws and things, just having a good nosey when u came across something in a draw you didn't think you would ever get to see in this new world, in the draw underneath magazines and books were a packet on rolling papers, some baccy and a bag of cannabis what by the looks of there was quite a bit left. You smiled to yourself softly knowing what fun you can now get up to later on tonight.

You cleaned up and met some of the people around the streets with carol, " He misses you.I can tell he dose " She said as you knew who she was going on about without her saying his name.

" He can't that much, he hasn't even looked at me properly since we broke up basically. " you said as you and her both walked down the streets.

" Look y/n take it from me, I've been close to Daryl since he helped me look for Sofia back at Hershel's , he's not doing well and I know it's because he's not with you, he finds it hard to express his emotions you know that as much as I do, trust me y/n he misses you I know it" She said as I knew she was right , Daryl did hide his emotions it was just him I guess the way he was .

" I don't know what to say to him, or if I should even waste my time....I mean he could just blow up at me and get angry " You said as you stated to remember how Daryl could just get angry over the little things.

" I think you should go talk to him, I know he won't he just doesn't have it in him, he's a brave man but with love he's the biggest coward" carol said as she walked off into the house.

Time went on and the sun was now starting to fall, you got changed into some more comfortable clothes what u had found some light grey baggy leggings and a long sleeved white v neck top , it was two sizes bigger than your normal sizes so it was a bit baggy on you.

You grabbed the joint you had rolled and a lighter and you went outside to think, you light it and took the first inhale as you started to think about how you were gunna Handel the Daryl situation. You took another drag, the weed already starting to get you high as you hadn't had it in years so your tolerance had went down a lot. You stated to get lost into your thoughts, ignoring everything around you even the sounds of footsteps coming towards you.

" Are you smoking what I think your smoking?" The familiar voice of Daryl said as your head turned to look at him.

" oh yeah, I found it in my room" You said with a soft smile, " you want some?" You asked him holding it up towards him.

He didn't say anything other than lie down opposite you, so your faves were looking at each other , he took it off you and had several drags when he passed it back.

" Jesus " He said under his breath that obviously hitting him quite a bit too.

You laugh softly as you looked at him this time a bit more serious " why were you out here?" You asked him as he looked down and started to pick at some grass.

" clearing my head, thinking about you" He said as you just looked at him not knowing how to respond, there was an awkward amount of silence as Daryl could tell you didn't know what to do.

" When you asked me was this really what I wanted, it wasn't .... I , I just can't stop missing you" He said as a small smile fell onto your face as your hand touched the side of his face.

" Then be mine again" you said to him barely above a whisper, Daryl gave you a smile as he pulled you closer towards him.