Chapter 1

'It looks like the prodigy has done it again!'

Everyone watched the TV with awe. "Tasuku's been on a roll, hasn't he?" Gao asked with excitement in his voice.

"Hey, isn't that Tsuki?" Kuguru asked, pointing at the screen.

The girl walked past the prodigy in the TV screen as if she was just a witness of the entire scene.

"I wonder what she's doing there," Zanya said.

"Probably just passing by, you know?" Jin told the boy.

"Jin's probably right," Gao said, shrugging. "After all, she's never there on the scene when Tasuku has captured other criminals."

Suzuha giggled as she covered her face with her fan. "I agree with Gao! He should be right!" she stated and continued to giggle.

Megumi looked at the girl as if she was crazy and decided to sit somewhere else.

"I'm not always right though, Suzuha.." Gao said, looking at her.

"If you say so, Gao~!" she sang.

Everyone, but Gao, groaned at the rich girl and turned back to the TV. "Tasuku looks like such a dear when he's at work!" Suzuha continued to comment.

Akatsuki laughed at every comment the girl made, earning a pull to the ear by his brother every single time. "Sorry, Z. I couldn't help it.." the boy apologized, rubbing his ear as he tried halting his giggles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tasuku, report?" Tsuki asked, quietly enough for him to hear.

Tasuku slipped a note into her hand as she walked by as if she was just head off somewhere without a care in the world. Tsuki immediately headed back to headquarter and handed the note to Commander I.

"This is what Tasuku got about the criminal during their match."

The commander nodded, folding the note back and handed it to Takihara. "Read through this and enter in the data."

Takihara gave a nod and replied. "Yes, commander."

"Tsuki, you are done for the day. Thank you for your hard work." Tsuki nodded and headed out with her buddy, Fyrra.

"Here's your pay for this month," Stella said with a small smile.

"Thank you. Have a good day," Tsuki said, walking off and pulling her front hair to the back.

"So, where are we heading to now?" Fyrra asked her buddy.

"Where else? Tsuki answered.

"Oh, to Gao's now eh?" the warrior teased.

"...Problem?" she said in a cool tone.

"Not at all. Let's go then."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm bored... Want to play something?" Tetsuya asked.

"Like...?" everyone asked.

"I don't know.." he answered sheepishly.

"You should think before you suggest.." Baku said while Kiri nodded in agreement.

"Gaoooo! Tsuki is here!" Hanako called.

The pale girl entered the room with her buddy at her tail. "Hello," she said casually.

"Hi, hi~!" Fyrra sang after her.