Other OCs

Hello, Readers ~

This part is dedicated to OCs related to Canada's Provinces & Territories. Personified places like Acadia and other Canadian colonies/regions will be located here. Overall, this is the end to the character guide.

While the story will be listed as completed on Wattpad, I might add some more characterization to these OCs. For now, this is the end of this book. Thanks for reading and feel free to check out my other works after this.

~

Acadia

Human Name: Annabelle Beaulieu

Gender: Female

Age: 21

Brief History: The first French settlers of the colony arrived in 1604. Acadia continued to exist as a French colony until 1713 due to British Conquest. Refusing to swear allegiance to Great Britain, they continued to rebel against British rule until 1764 when they were forced into exile in the aftermath of the French and Indian War.

Hair Color: Light Blonde

Eye Color: Fern Green

Notable Traits: Long, wavy hair. Fair skin. Slender, but frail built. Usually wears a simple, white beach dress. Since the end of her time as a French division, her hair had gradually turned white over the years.

Personality: Graceful and Quiet. She's a sibling of the Maritime Trio as well as being related to Quebec and Louisiana. The wars throughout her lifetime as a division of New France resulted in her health becoming frail. Since her exile, she stays at her siblings' houses, awaiting her eventual disappearance. Her favorite pastimes include cooking and nature walks.

~

Feel free to vote or comment any thoughts on my other OCs here.