Chapter 2: Once In A Lifetime

After school, I decided to walk over to the local coffee shop. It was my favorite place in the world to go. When I walked in, I breathed in the smell of cinnamon and pumpkin. I walked up to the cashier and said: "I would like a pumpkin spice latte, please." The cashier nodded and told my order to the chefs. I then paid for it. As I waited, I looked around for a seat and noticed a booth near the front.

  When my latte was ready, I grabbed it and walked towards the booth. I was about five steps from the booth when someone bumped into me and spilled their drink on me. My drink spilled only a little. "Oh man, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." the guy said as I grabbed napkins. He grabbed some napkins as well.

  "It's ok. Don't worry." I replied. After I put my drink on the table, I turned towards the guy and freaked out. Standing in front of me was RM from BTS. "Hey, aren't you RM from BTS? I didn't know you came here." I explained. "Yeah, I come here for some alone time. What's your name?" he asked. "I'm Talia. Nice to meet you." I replied.

 Before he could respond, his phone beeped. He pulled it out and looked at the text. "Sorry, I gotta go. I got a rehearsal." he explained as he headed for the door. "Wait, hold on...." I tried to say, but he was already out the door.

  I then sat down and sighed. Man, I can't believe that I met RM. THE RM. I thought. As I processed what happened, I drank my latte and smiled knowing that I'll see him at the fansign.