Chapter 3:We Meet Again

The next few days went by kinda fast. I never told Aidyn that I met RM at the coffee shop. But I couldn't shake the thought that he talked to me. Who would talk to a fan like me? I thought. I pondered this as I sat in my hotel, room watching tv. So I decided to take a little walk to clear my head. I grabbed my purse and phone, and left.

  As I walked, I put in my earbuds and started playing Airplane Pt.2. As I let the music run through my head, I didn't realize that I was kinda humming to the words. Then the music became full on singing. I didn't even care that people were staring at me, as I walked past, because I was in a happy mood.

  Then I found a trail lined with trees on both sides. It led to a park with some picnic tables scattered about. So I started walking up the trail, still singing. As I turned a corner, I hear a familiar voice say: "You have a beautiful voice."

  I turn towards the voice and almost freak out when I see who it is.

  "H-how-long have you been listening?" I asked, walking up to him. "About two minutes, maybe. I never thought that you could sing so beautifully." He replied, smiling. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked, getting a little defensive. "It means that you're a beautiful girl with a beautiful voice." he explained as he got up. I blushed a little bit.

  "Don't let me stop you from singing." he said as he came close to me. I felt his warm breath hit me every time he exhaled. He then placed his hand on my cheek."Please don't stop singing." he explained. Before I could reply, he placed his lips on mine and kissed me. It was so sudden that I didn't know how to react,

  All I did was kiss him back.