Chapter 8: Things Get Steamy

After saying goodbye to the other members, we hopped in RM's car. He explained to me that I could come live with him since I couldn't head back to the hotel. "Are you sure I can live with you?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm sure. Why wouldn't I?" he replied. "I don't know," I say quietly. "Well, let's go ahead and leave. It's a little way to my house." RM explained. "Okay," I say, smiling at him. We pulled out and went on our way. It took about 30 minutes to get there. 

  Once we were there, we unloaded and brought my bags inside. "Wow. This is your house?" I asked, walking inside. It was a single-story house with a down-to-earth feel. It had a small dining area in the front, attached to the living room. The kitchen consisted of every kitchen essential, including a table to have meals at. "Yep. It's not much, but I hope you like it," he replied, closing the front door. "I like it," I said. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. It was so comfy. "I could get used to this," I say, relaxing back. "Well, I'm glad that you like it so far," he said.  

-Later That Day: Around 5:30 P.M.

  I was stretched out on the couch, pillow in hand, watching Captain Marvel. RM knew all my favorite movies, especially Marvel. Pausing the movie at the flashback scene, I turned to RM who sat a few inches away. "Bae, why don't you come closer?," I asked, shifting a bit, "I got some room in the blanket." "It's fine, I'm good," he replied, but I moved closer anyway. "Come on. A movie is better together." I explained. "I know, and I'm right here," he said. This ain't going anywhere. I thought. So, I left it alone and resumed the movie.

 -Later After The Movie

  The kitchen filled with the smell of bulgogi being cooked. I came down the stairs and asked: "Is that bulgogi I'm smelling?" "You bet," RM replied, coming out from the kitchen, "Thought I would make dinner." "That's really sweet of you, babe," I explained, "You didn't have too." "It's the least I can do for my girl after the incident you experienced." "Yeah," I said, sitting down at the table, "Did you try to talk to Dylan about it?" 

  RM stopped for a quick minute, thinking of an answer. 

  "Yeah, I did. It worked out," he replied, but I could tell something was off. His voice seemed kind of uneasy. "Are you sure, cuz it sounds like there's doubt in what you're saying?" I asked. "Yes, I'm sure. I don't want you to worry," he replied, taking the meat off of the stove and turning it off. I wasn't sure I quite believed him, but I went with it. 

  He placed the meat on the table and said: "Dinner is served." "The food looks delicious, Joonie," I say with a slight smile on my face. "Thanks," he said, sitting down, "I often eat this at the dorms with the other guys." I took some of the bulgogi, placed a forkful in my mouth, and almost sighed in satisfaction. "Babe, the food is absolutely delicious. Where did you learn to cook like this?" I ask amazed because he is known as the god of destruction after all. "Well, I did learn a little bit from Jin." he replied. "He knows quite a lot about cooking." I added. "Yes, that too." he said, taking in a forkful of bulgogi. I slightly nodded and continued eating. 

  "So what did you guys talk about earlier?" I asked as I shoved more food in my mouth, waiting for a response. His face tensed a bit and I could tell he didn't want to answer. I saw everyone's eyes land on RM as he tried to answer, but Jungkook interrupted as soon as he saw RM looking uncomfortable. "Oh, he just wanted our opinions on you since you're his girlfriend and all he wanted to just double check to see if we were okay with you staying here with us," he stated while giving me one of his sweet bunny smiles. I kinda thought it was suspicious of how they were all acting and it was weirder than usual. "Are you telling me the truth, Jungkook?"