Chapter 4: More Than Friends

After we pulled away from the kiss, he had a smirk on his face that mad my face feel really warm. I looked away hoping he wouldn't see my face getting red. "What's wrong? Did I something wrong?" he asked in a sweet voice that I couldn't resist. "Oh, nothing. You did nothing. It's just that....." I replied blushing even more. "You have a crush on me?" he asked, smiling. 

  "W-what h-how did you know?"  I asked, slightly turning towards him.

  "It's kinda obvious." he says with a smile in his face. "How is is obvious?" I asked. "Well, for one, you are blushing and you didn't pull away from the kiss." he said, turning my head to face his. "I was in shock. That is all." I say cockily. "Yeah, it sounds like you're in denial, but don't worry. I won't tell anyone about this if you go on a date with me." he explained, looking at me with a smirk on his face.

  "I would love to go out with you. I really want get to know the world's cutest and most charming leader." I replied, smiling. "It's a deal then. How about we go out Friday night? I know of a restaurant that I know you'll love." he asked. "Yeah. Friday night sounds good." I replied. "Ok, then. How about we exchange numbers, so we can stay in touch?" he explained as he pulled out his phone. I nodded yes and we got each other's number. 

  "Well, I better head on back to the hotel where I'm staying. I got a lot of stuff to do for our concert. I hope to see you at the fan signing." he says before he walks away. I wave bye and turn around to head back to my hotel. As I headed back, I thought: Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I'm actually going out with RM. This is the best day of my life.

  I reached my hotel and headed for my room. When I get to my room, I see a package outside the door. I pick up the package and take it inside my room. Wondering what's inside, I place it on the table and opened it up with a pair of scissors. As I open it, I see a beautiful flowers in a vase. There was a note that came with it. It read: To my lovely Talia, for you are my beautiful flower and always will be. 

  I smiled knowing that RM sent it. But there was something that puzzled me. How did he know where my hotel is and how did he know my room number? I thought. I just shrugged it off and took the painting out go the box. I looked around the room for a place to put it, and found a spot above the little table next to the bed. Using some wall hooks, I hung up the painting. I took a few steps back to take a better look at it. It's perfect. I think to myself.

I was about to do some homework when Aidyn called me. "Hey, are you available Friday night?" she asked. "Umm, no, I kinda have a date  Friday night." I say, smiling to myself. "And with who, I might ask? she said. So, I explained everything that happened.

Once I finished talking, I'm pretty sure she freaked out. "Girl, why didn't you tell me before hand?" she asked, almost screaming. "Well, the thing is, I didn't want you to know because you might tell everyone at school." I replied, sitting down on the bed. "Girl, I wouldn't tell everyone that. You have my word. I promise." she explained. I breathed a sigh of relief. We continued talking for about thirty minutes. 

~Two days later

  I breathed in and out as I put on my BTS necklace. Today was my date with RM. This is it, girl. Your first date with an international superstar. Just be yourself. I say to myself. I grab my purse and keys. As I headed for my car, my phone beeps with a message.

RM: Hey, I'm in the hotel parking lot. Thought I might pick you up.

Talia: Thanks.

  As I looked up, sure enough, I saw his car. It was the fanciest car in the whole parking lot, so it wasn't hard to find. I headed straight for it. "Hello there, beautiful." he said through the room as I approached the car. "Hey. Thanks again for picking me up." I explained as I hopped into the car. "You're welcome. Besides, it'll be a little bit more romantic." he explained, starting up the car. All I did was smile. 

  The car drive was kinda short. We pulled into the parking lot in front of the resturant. I could tell that it was a sushi restaurant. We got out of the car and headed inside.