Chapter 7: Living Together

I stood there, in shock, before I let him into my hotel room. I closed the door behind him. "Why are you here?" I asked, seeing him sit down on the bed. He sighed. "I came to talk about what has been appearing on the news. You know what I'm talking about." he explained. I nodded slightly and sat down as well. So, Dylan started explaining. "On the news, it said that you were spotted with RM. I wanted to know if it's true." he explained. "Why would you want to know and why would you be interested?" I asked, getting defensive. "Well, I,umm. I'm just jealous and I might still have feelings for you." he replied. I looked at him with a shocked expression. I remember back in elementary school when he would continually ask me out, but I would turn him down.

"I didn't realize that you still had feelings for me. But, I can't, my heart belongs to RM." I explained, getting up and leaning on the wall. A concerned look came across Dylan's face and I asked: "What's wrong?" I ask, confused. "Think about it, he's a popstar. He meets many girls and you are one of those many girls." he replied, sitting up a bit straighter. "What are you trying to tell me?" I asked, turning my face towards him. "I am trying to tell you that he doesn't really love you. He is probably going to break your heart. Do you really think that a guy like that who is always busy has time to settle down with one girl? He is probably with another girl right now." he says, looking me in the eyes.

 Before I could think, I jolted up. "He DOES love me and I love him too!" I shouted, quickly walking around the room. "Calm down, I was just saying I am sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." he said, calmly. Tears fell from my eyes. "Listen, Talia. I'm truly sorry. I don't want you to be upset." Dylan explained. He walked up and tried to place his hand on my shoulder. But, I smacked it away. "Don't touch me and just leave me alone." I said, walking away. More tears came down and I rubbed my face with the sleeve of my shirt. He then went to go sit back down on the couch with his hands on his face. We stayed there in silence for some time. 

"Talia, listen. I'm really am..." he started to say, but I wouldn't let him finish. "Shut up," I screamed,more tears coming out of my eyes. I faced him. "Stop saying that you are sorry when you're really not." I explained. Furious, I started gathering all stuff. "Please, Talia. Don't leave. I shouldn't be the reason that you leave this place or him." Dylan explained, getting up. I stopped when he said it and turned to him. Walking up to him, I said: "You don't know what it's like to be in a relationship or to truly love someone." He opened his mouth, but nothing came out. "That's what I thought. You keep asking me out when you know I don't have feelings for you." I say, through tears. I stopped in front of him. "Can I say something?" he asked. "No, you can't, because, to me, you are nothing but a heartbreaker." I explained. With that, I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door. 

I opened it and was half way out when Dylan got a hold of my arm. "Please..." he started to say, but I shook his arm off me. I turned to him and said: "Get the fuck away from me." Then, I slammed the door in his face. I heard him drop to the floor with a thud, on the other side of the door. I didn't wait and ran out of the hotel, crying harder. I ran far away, ignoring everyone who took photos. I ran until I couldn't and collapsed in front of a building, a little ways away from the doors. 

I leaned against the wall, thinking that I just lost my best friend. I sobbed more and didn't realize that RM had walked out. "Babe, what's going on?" he asked, noticing me. He got down on both of his knees and lifted my head. I pulled myself close to him and cried into his shirt. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered into my ear: "Why don't you tell me what's going on?" I calmed down and explained everything that happened, not leaving out a single detail. He then looked away with an angry expression. I hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go, thinking that if I did let him go, something bad could happen. 

"Here," he said, picking me up. "How about I bring you on inside? I'll have someone get your stuff," I slightly nodded and he carried me inside. I smiled, thinking to myself on how cute and strong he is. He carried me into one of the rooms and sat me down on the couch that was there. "It's going to be ok. I'll have Taehyung come in here to be with you." RM explained, placing his hand on my cheek. "Where are you going?" I ask. "I have some business to attend to," he replied, getting up to leave. "It'll be ok. Like I said, I will have Taehyung come in here." he said, kinda quietly. "O-okay." I say looking at him. "TAEHYUNG GET IN HERE!!!" I hear him yell as he walks over to the stairs. Taehyung slowly walks down the stairs. "What do you want Namjoon?" he says in his deep voice. "I have some business to take care of. Do you mind keeping Talia company while I'm gone?" he asked.