하나

"yah!" jihyung said chasing after felix, her best friend, who has stolen her ice cream.

"GIVE IT BACK!!!" she shouted just to hear felix chuckling, hiding behind chan.

"YAH! stop hiding behind him" jihyung said trying to get her ice cream back still. chan and the others were laughing at the whole thing. looking amused at the two best friends running around.

jihyung, felix, chan, changbin, lee know, jeongin, hyunjin, jisung and seungmin are the best of friends. but jihyung and felix clicked more as they were friends since they were 5.

felix stopped to catch his breath, after running around for 20 minutes, which caused him to get hit by a very pissed off jihyung.

"OUCH" he shouted grabbing his right arm as she took her ice cream back. walking away with a pout eating her half melted ice cream.

she heard footsteps behind her but she ignored it. soon all 8 of them were walking side by side in 3 lines 3 and 3 rows.

everyone found it weird how she was the only girl among all those 9 breathtakingly beautiful guys. but to jihyung she didn't really care. they were like her family. having known them for 5 years and felix for 14 years.

they all walked to her house to chill there. as her parents were away on a work trip in australia. both jihyung, felix and chan were from australia, felix and jihyung were classmates and best friends there. felix had to move to korea because of his parents job. so jihyung asked her parents if they could move too. just to be with felix. and of course they said sure since they too had to move regarding their job.

once at jihyung's house they all decided to watch a horror movie. chan and jisung was fighting over which one to watch while the other were sitting comfortably on the couch or the floor, as the couch can't fit all 9 of them.

jihyung being the host she went to prepare the pop corn and drinks for the 8 boys. once she was back they had finally decided on 'Gonjiam'

being the only sit available was next to felix she plopped herself down with a bowl of pop corn.

half way through the movie she fell asleep. not realising her head has falling onto he's shoulders. him not minding he continued to watch the movie.

once the movie was over everyone besides felix was asleep. he got up and looked around, sighing to himself. he carried jihyung to her room and some blankets from the cabinets for the others and himself. since they have been to her house so many times they know what goes where and where to find things. it's basically their second home.

—————

a/n: hey guysss!!!! hope you like this chapter. it's kind of a filler chapter. just to get everything started.
pretty sure this book would flop but it's fine. i'm writing this for my enjoyment.

edit: i'm editing this story (to get rid of woojin lmao) and to correct my grammar cuz 14 yr old me is dumb 14/09/20