*next day*

jihyung woke up wondering how'd she get into her room. brushing the thought off she did her morning routine and walked to the living room. to see all 8 boys scattered around sleeping.

"awww they looks so cuteee" she whispered to herself taking out her phone and taking a picture to tease them about it later on.

she walked to the kitchen and started whisking up some pancakes for them to eat. slowly one by one they all had woken up by the smell of what jihyung was cooking.

all 8 of them sat on the dinning table and talked among themselves.

once jihyung was done she served each one of them with 2 pancakes each but has 10 extra. knowing them they would eat 3-4 each. not complaining they are growing children.

she, herself took 2 and ate silently with them, as they all prised her for her cooking.

8 in the morning they were done. slowly one by one they left to get changed and freshen up. as they would be going to shop later on.

that was what she wore

at 11 all 8 of them where back at jihyung's house ready to go shopping.

at the mall they went and looked for clothes, ate, played and had lots of fun.

"hey i'm going to the toilet" jihyung said to the guys. they nodded and waited for her.

she did her business and washed her hands, came out of the toilet and looked for them again.

"where is the others?" jihyung asked her australian best friend while looking around for the others.

"they told me to wait for you while they went to the arcade," he replied looking at her.

both best friends walked towards the arcade together.

they do everything together no matter what. and they were very close that they could hug and lay on each other and don't get weirded out. other who don't know them would think they are an item. but the aussie boy doesn't look at her that way and so does she.

at the arcade jihyung went playing with the others. felix on the other hand had noticed someone that had caught his attention.

he walked towards her and started a conversation.

"hi, my name is lee felix" he said with a smile then offering his hand out for a handshake. the long, black haired girl took his hand and shook it smiling to him and saying her name was namyu.

that is how i imagine her

namyu and felix chated for a while, while the others had not realised he was not with them.

jihyung looked around when she saw him with a girl she had never seen before.

"guy, look there" jihyung whispered to her 7 other best friend, pointing at the direction towards namyu and felix.

all 8 of them cooed at them and smirked. felix looking towards their direction, said something to namyu and walked towards them with her.

"guys this is namyu" he said smiling holding onto her wrist.

"h-hi everyone" namyu said shyly giving them a small smile.

all 8 of them introduced themselves to namyu.

"it's nice making new friends" minho said smiling.

"jihyung won't be the only girl now!!" seungmin said putting his arm around her shoulder. jihyung chuckled and shook her head.

all 9 of them plus namyu parted ways as it was 10 at night already. not before getting namyu's number.

—————

a/n: so i added a new character in! just to spice things up :))

hope you're enjoying this book (although most probably no one is gonna read this😂)

edited: 15/09/20