다섯

the next few days jihyung and felix has been discussing different ways to ask namyu out. they even had to ask the others how.

felix and jihyung have never dated before so they didn't know how to ask someone. they had to ask chan, lee know, changbin and woojin as they all dated before.

all 6 of them decided that felix would ask her to hang out, like normal, at the park. then during the evening the other 8 guys and jihyung would decorate a little place for both of them. felix would bring her there and they will eat dinner. after dinner he will confess and tell her he likes her. and see what happens from there.

today was the day he would be doing it.

both felix and namyu are out already. the rest went and decorated the place with fairy lights and roses. with candles, a table and 2 chairs.

when it was about time. all 9 of them went and hide wanting to watch what is going to happen. as now felix might be the only taken one in the group. namyu doesn't really hangout with them. she is always with felix only. and have only hung out with the others twice.

everything goes as plan. while the others watch with curiosity.

"namyu, i have something to tell you..." felix's voice snapped jihyung's though away.

"namyu i like you" he said looking into namyu's eyes smiling.

"felix i like you to" she replied smiling ear to ear.

"would you be my girlfriend?" he asked getting up from his sit to stand next to her. she too hot up and nodded her head. then shared a hug while everyone else jump up from where they were hiding from and shouted congratulations to both of them.

namyu just blushed while felix started shouting at them for watching. the other laughed off felix's scolding. but for jihyung she felt somewhat sad? she didn't know what she is feeling but she knows she is not supposed to feel that way if her best friend had finally found someone.

*jihyung's pov*

what am i feeling? why do i feel sad when he's finally taken? why do i feel like this? lost and confused? i cant possibly like him do i? omg i do!!! that explains all the butterflies i got whenever he's hugging me or cuddling with me watching a movie. but now i guess i can't do anything and just try to forget all about my feelings towards him.

what am i going to do?! i- i can't let anyone know. quick put on a smile and go over and hug namyu then felix.

*back to normal(3rd person)*

jihyung went over and hugged namyu saying that she's happy that her best friend found someone he likes a lot. then over to felix hugging him tightly smiling for him. she would have hugged longer but namyu would get mad and the butterflies would get wilder and she doesn't want that.

————

a/n: soooo jihyung found out she likes him right after felix and namyu get together?! what's going to happen to jihyung???

hope those few viewers are liking the story so far!!