여덟

so today is the day. today jihyung would be leaving. leaving behind all her friends, seungmin, chan, lee know, changbin, jeongin, woojin, hyunjin, jisung, namyu and... felix.

felix. her best friend since they were 5, her first love which she had only figured out after he was taken, the guy she feels the most comfortable with, the guy with freckles that draws her in, the guy that doesn't like to see her hurt, but yet he is the one hurting her, the guy that she will miss the most.

jihyung hadn't tell anyone about her leaving. today all 9 of them (jihyung and the other boys minus felix) supposed to go out together but since she was leaving she just told them she was busy.

everything happened in a blind of an eye. the next thing jihyung knew was that she was way from home, away from her best friends seungmin, chan, woojin, changbin, lee know, jeongin, hyunjin and jisung. and away from the love of her life.

with that she was a whole new person, a whole new life ahead of her...

*felix's pov*
the past few weeks we have not heard from jihyung. we decided to go visit her. but once we got there, the cars weren't there. we knocked no one answered. did they move?? WITHOUT TELLING US?!

all of us started wondering and wondering when jisung called her. finally getting an answer from her, he puts it on speaker.

"jihyung where are you?" jisung started.

"back in australia" she replied hesitantly.

"for how long? why didn't you tell us? it's been weeks and you didn't call us or text us back?!" jisung fired her with all the questions.

"ok so forever, cuz i didn't want you guys to get sad, i was busy moving everything" the girl on the line answered all his questions.

each and everyone of us was shocked. she moved away permanently and never told us about it. she's gone. she's not coming back to us. she's staying there forever.

we were all silent not making a sound trying to process what jihyung had just said.

"sorry guys. i gotta go" jihyung said ending the call.

—————
a/n: so there it is. it's the end. i know this book sucks sooooo much. i seriously feel like unpublish-ing this book. but this is the first book which have went all the way to the end.

most probably you guys hate this😂 cuz tbh i think i hate it too.

but any who i am writing a new skz book. this is of seungmin. it's also a short story. it's called "noticed"

goodbye y'all love ya xx