it's been about 3 weeks since they went out to the park without felix and namyu.

in those 3 weeks jihyung had not been feeling very well. she wasn't her normal self. she wasn't the all happy go lucky jihyung, like last time. she wasn't going out much anymore. she just didn't feel like herself anymore.

it didnt help how felix didn't text her at all those 3 weeks, felix didn't asked how she was, like before, he didn't call her, he didn't hangout with her much.

whenever the others asked jihyung if she wanted to go out she would just turn it down saying she was tired or she was too lazy. all 7 of them felt like something was up. but they don't know what. even felix and namyu was not hanging out with the 7 boys.

as for felix and namyu they were happily hangout everyday, smiling and having fun. without the others that is.

the group for guys and jihyung knew they would get together sooner or later. which to jihyung was 'happy' for her best friend finding someone. so she didn't say anything about it.

except today. today felix called her to ask if he could come over. jihyung being the kind girl she is said yes even though he had been ignoring her. she can't turn down her best friend.

felix walked towards the front door of jihyung's house, feeling kind off awkward as they haven't talk in a while. shaking the awkwardness away he knocked on the door and waited for jihyung to open it.

once she did she smiled to the guy outside, letting him in.

"long time no see ey" jihyung said giving him a hug. he hugged her back and nodded his head.

 the 2 best friends walked towards her room and sat on her bed.

the freckled boy explained everything that was going on. he said that he had developed a liking towards namyu. and he thinks she feels the same way as they went out together a lot the pass 3 weeks. meaning he didn't have time to call or text jihyung.

jihyung nodded her head at what the boy in front of her was saying. he apologized for not hanging out with her much and asked her for any advice with namyu.

"ok since u guys went out a lot already. that is a sign she might like you. so ask her to be ur girlfriend." jihyung suggested, happy for her best friend.

the thing she didn't know was that. that sentence she just said would cause her pain in the future. it would make her feel lost and confused.

"i want to but i don't know how" felix said looking at his best friend for help.

the two of them proceed discuss how felix were to ask namyu out for the rest of the night.

—————

a/n: sooooo yup this is such a flop. but i feel like i want to finish at least one book in my life. so i might not delete this one. i bet i'm just talking to myself right now as no one is gonna read this. but it's fine :)

edited: 26/10/20