Channie

Channie: jihyung lets go to the park!

Jihyung: ummm sure ok.

Channie: get ready we are on our way

jihyung put down her phone and went to change into a black and white striped shirt which has "charm's" written on it. paired with black long pants and a classic black belt along with adidas shoes.

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

the bell rang throughout the house. jihyung walked to the door opening it and walking out to greet the others.

"hey guys where is felix and namyu?" jihyung asked realising they weren't with them.

"felix said that they will be going to watch a movie." chan replied smirking at the others. teasing felix when he wasn't there.

"i'm pretty sure something's going to happen between them" hyunjin said smiling, along with everyone else.

except for jihyung.

it's weird for her as he's always with her, hanging out right next to her. and now he's with another girl without jihyung. and some how she felt lost. like she isn't the jihyung last night.  

she shrugged off the feeling and smiled following the others.

at the park they where all running around on the vibrant, green grass. jihyung watched as the 7 guys run around laughing and pushing each other. filming the moment with her phone for memories.

the girl sat by a tree with her phone watching back the video she just took.

"hey what you doing" lee know asked, plopping himself next to her, seeing her face looking abit down.

"ah nothing just watching a video i took of you guys running around just now" she said smiling and turning towards him.

"are you alright??" the brown haired boy said with worry dripping down his voice.

"um yeah why?" the girl asked, confused out of her mind.

"you seem abit down today. like you are not your usual self. all happy, running around, laughing and making so much noise." he replied back facing her.

"hahah i'm just not in the mood i guess, a little tired that's all" jihyung told him to stop his worry. lee know nodded his head and smiled to her. getting up to continue running around with the others.

"oh god they are such kids" jihyung said to her self chuckling.

about 2 hours later they decided to have dinner as it was about 7:30 pm.

"let's it korean barbecue!!!" Jisung suggested. earning nods from everyone.

"i'm going to call felix see if they want to join us" jihyung said taking out her phone.

"hey felix, we are going to eat korean barbecue. the one near my house. wanna come?" jihyung asked through the phone.

"it's alright me and namyu will be eating at the restaurant outside the movie theatre" he said. while jihyung heard a soft "hi" from behind the line. sounding like namyu.

"alright then bye. and enjoy" jihyung asked hanging up her phone. 

"they are not coming they are eating at a restaurant outside the movie theatre." jihyung reported to the others after she got off the phone.

all 9 of them walked to the restaurant and was seated. them ordering their food when jihyung felt like she had lost her appetite. thinking that the cost of her losing her appetite was just because she had drank a whole milkshake waiting for the guys just now. she told the other to not order for her and that she'll just eat some of their food, if anyone is willing to give her some.

all 7 of them nodded and finished ordering.

the group of them ate in comfortable silence enjoying their food.

they all parted ways and went home.

—————

a/n: so yup i was right it's flopping! 😂 might delete this book like all the other half published book which had been deleted due to A) no one reading it. B) i was too lazy to update it 😂

edited: 8/10/20