여섯

so felix and namyu had been together for about 3 weeks and jihyung was getting depressed as the days go by. she has not been talking to felix or namyu or anyone for that matter.

she had just stayed in her room with the curtains closed the doors lock, only opening them to go toilet or to eat. the rest of the time was spent thinking while lying in bed. the others had tried to contact her but she just switched off her phone. what hurts most about it is that felix didn't even call or text her asking what happened to her.

everyone was worried sick for her while namyu and felix were hangout so much they don't even know what happened. so chan being the oldest and most relabel person he went and call the mother of the very depressed girl and asked for a key to the house and explaining why he needed it. her mother told him where the spare keys where and that to repost to her to see if her daughter was alright.

chan found the keys and opened the door of the house, walking into the house and into her room after knocking on the door. chan opened jihyung's room door and peeped in to see her sleeping on her bed in a very dark environment. chan walked over to the curtains and opened them letting sunlight to brightened the room. the australian boy then heard movements from the bed and turned around.

"chan?" the once sleeping girl said with a very raspy voice. "what are you doing here and how did you get in??"

"i called your mom and asked her where the spare house key was and yeah" the boy standing in front of her said smiling. "you should really get up and do something man what happened to you? why haven't u been replying to any of our texts or calls? why are you ignoring us?"

"it's a long story chan and i don't really want to talk about it" jihyung smiled to him. chan nodded understanding that it's something she doesn't feel too comfortable in telling now.

"get up and shower. we are going to go out. all 9 of us minus felix and namyu. they rarely go out with us anymore and it's so boring without you." chan commanded but started whining at the end. jihyung just laughed and got up. trying to not think about felix and namyu together.

they are all at a fun fair now. going on rides after rides.

"it's nice to have you out with us again" jisung said walking up to the girl putting his arm around her shoulder. jihyung just smiled and looked at him. both of them where having a conversation when they found felix and namyu walking towards their direction. all of them greeted each other while jisung and jihyung were the last to greet them as they were at the back.

"yo nice to see u after so long of not hanging with us" jisung said to the australian boy with his girlfriend while he had his arm around jihyung's shoulder still. jihyung didn't look up to him but said a soft hi to both of them. she could feel felix's eyes on her though. so she slowly looked up and say that he's face had some type of face she have never seen before in the so many years she had known him.

the couple then continued to hang out with the other 9 and when it was 11 pm they all went back to their respective home.

—————

a/n: honestly i don't even know where i'm going with this book. i'm just going with the flow right now. and i'm not sure if i'm going to end it soon or not. cuz right now i'm debating on making felix and jihyung get together or that she will fall for someone else? or she will just start single forever and i stop the book whenever. comment which one you guys one. (pretty sure no one will but yeah)