일곱

months past and jihyung's parents are back at home from their trip. upon returning hey had news for jihyung.

"jihyung come here we have something to tell you" ms park said sitting down on the couch with her husband on her left. jihyung walked to the couch and sat in front of her mother. wondering what did she have to tell her.

"as you know that ur dad and i are so busy with our business that i don't even think we have time to come home so our boss asked us to move there, and bring u with us" the lady in front of jihyung said smiling to her. jihyung was beyond shocked.

"when do we leave?" the shocked teenage girls finally asked.

"next week" her father replied.

'maybe is a good idea! so i can finally get rid of this stupid feelings for felix and namyu and him and be happy together' she thought to herself.

"i better start packing then" she said getting up from her seat. while mr and ms park was left there shocked that their daughter just easily agreed to that.

the next few hours was spent packing. when there was a knock on the door.

jihyung went down and opened the door to see seungmin standing there.

"hey jihyung! what are you doing??" he asked smiling brightly. when suddenly jihyung felt the need to leave was not there anymore and she was sad to leave the others. deciding quickly she walked out and closed the door right behind her to cover the fact that she was moving.

replying with "nothing just laying around"

"what are you doing here?" she finally asked.

"idk i'm just bored and i haven't seen you in a long time. what happened to you?? after felix and namyu got together you don't go out as often and felix doesn't hang out with us much. it's sad that the og 10 has become the og 8" the boy in front of her said with a frown now.

jihyung just explained that she was busy and that they shouldnt be shocked that felix is not hanging with them much.

jihyung and seungmin went to the nearest cafe and talked for the rest of the day.

————
a/n: so this book is about to end soon. and yes this is such a short book and had no flow to it whats so ever but i just can't think of a good story line and i'm just typing whatever comes to my head. most probably why no one is reading this 😂😂. should i just delete this book oml 🤦🏻‍♀️