Chapter 3

Normal speech: "Hello"
Action during speech: *standing up*
Yelling: "HELLO"
Thought: 'Hello'
(I'm sorry about the meme)

Third person POV

Ash woke up a couple of days later and looked around and saw his team wasn't in the dorm with him he looked around and saw a note he opened it up and saw it was from Crystal it said that they went with team RWY to find Blake they also got Azure and Silver to help out with their teammates and to go down to find them.
Ash: "Why didn't you wake me up then?"
Ash kept reading and saw that they tried but he wouldn't wake up he puts the note away and heads into town with Crystal and the others.
Crystal: "Do you think he's going to be okay? Will he get here safely?"
Gray: "Crystal calm down."
Beryl: "He's a big boy and our leader he should be fine but we need to focus on finding Blake."
Crystal: "I guess your right."
Gray: "And stop whining about being separated from Ash it's creepy."
Back with Ash he was in front of a bakery looking at all of the items in it with starts in his eyes but someone bumps into him and he almost goes face first into the glass but stops himself.
???: "Oh I'm sorry I'm not from around here."
Ash: "It's okay I'm okay!"
He turns around and sees a different green haired woman with red eyes one that he recognized he hid his eyes from her.
Ash: "O-oh I'm good I'll be on my way now."
???: "Wait do you think you could lead me to this place?"
She shows him a card and the name of a place one Ash has been too he tells her where and checks his pocket before she leaves then he stops her and holds out his hand to her.
???: "What is it?"
Ash: "Can I have my wallet back please? You can have the money I don't need it I just want the picture that's on their."
She seems taken aback but takes the money and gives the wallet back and walks away Ash goes into an alleyway and starts hyperventilating and takes his head into his legs and starts cryings bit.
Ash: "No no no not them they can't be here!"
Crystal passed the bakery but she heard crying in the alleyway she goes into the alleyway.
Crystal: "Hello anyone here?"
She heard someone stiffen up but before she could get closer she heard someone.
Gray: "Hey Crystal What are you doing?"
Beryl: "Yeah it's strange."
Crystal: "Be quiet and follow me trust me for two seconds."
Gray and Beryl looked at each other and shrugged they then followed her and stayed quiet as they heard the crying as well as they got closer they heard muttering they couldn't identify the voice but they could hear something about no not then as they rounded the corner they saw Ash was the one crying and muttering.
Ash: "No no no it's them not them why does it have to be them?"
Crystal motioned for Gray and Beryl to not move and she leaned down But was a couple of feet away from Ash
Crystal: "Hey Ash you Okay?"
He stands up quickly and looks at Crystal his eyes bloodshot and tears streaming down his face as he didn't want her to see him like that he hid his face with his tail and started running.
Crystal: "Ash WAIT!"
She reached out her hand to try and grab him but she missed and Ash went off in another direction.
Gray: "What happened to him?"
Beryl: "Whatever it was he was traumatized."
Crystal: "Yet he's so caring and childish we have to find him tell Ruby what happened!"
Gray: "Alright now we have to find him and Blake.
Gray walks a bit away and calls Ruby on his scroll.
Beryl: "You've been with him the most you know what's happening?"
Crystal: "No but whatever it is we need to know."
Gray: "Alright she said that she will tell her team and they will be on the lookout for Ash as well I'll call Silver and Azure as well."
Beryl: "Look at you being somewhat useful."
Gray: "Quiet you."
Crystal: "Things went from bad to worse huh?"
Beryl: "Yep well one thing at a time let's get our leader back."
Crystal: "Yeah lets go!"
After sometime of searching they meet up with Azure Silver and their team the other two members being female one was a Fox faunus with Fox ears silver hair with a single blue streak down the middle of her hair her name was Asuna the other had was also a faunus she had blue jay wings and was named Periwinkle Powers Asuna had a rapier and a assault rifle strapped onto her back while Periwinkle had a mace and an smg that was strapped to her side Azure had his weapon Depths Destroyer that was a sword that could also turn into a Gatling gun. Silver didn't have an obvious weapon on him but he said not to worry to much about it before they could resume looking around they heard an explosion at the docks they all looked at each other and nodded they then ran ooff to the docks. When they arrive they see Blake and the monkey faunus fighting Roman.
Gray: "That's the White Fang why are they with Roman?"
Crystal: "Oh who cares let's fight them!"
She grabs her sais and jumps down taking our two grunts upon landing she switches one to gun mode and shoots two other grunts. Azure dropped down with Periwinkle and started tag teaming grunts Asuna and Silver dropped down Asuna supported Silver with her assault rifle while he charged forward with his sword that formed from a bracelet a few grunts tried to sneak up on her but she put away her assault rifle and turned around and got out her rapier and took them out in a flash she then sheathed her rapier and took out her assault rifle and helped out Sliver. Two more bullheads arrived carrying more grunts one leaned out the door with a rocket launcher and fired it the rocket sailed through the air Crystal had just drop kicked a grunt she looks up as she is getting up to see the rocket is coming straight to her.
Beryl: "CRYSTAL DODGE!"
She stared at the rocket and closed her eyes as she couldn't dodge everyone turns as the rocket exploded.
Gray: "CRYSTAL!"
Azure: "Periwinkle Silver get up to those bullheads and stop any more rockets."
Periwinkle/Silver: "Got it!"
They flew up to the bullheads and each one went into one the smoke from the rocket cleared showing Crystal fine with an axe impeded into the ground.
Beryl: "Crystal Your Okay!"
Beryl tackles her in a hug Gray looks at the axe a figure then lands in front of them.
Ash: "I leave for five minutes and this happens I knew you guys needed me."
He picks up Lita and places it on his shoulder he turns around to receive a fist to the head from Gray.
Gray: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE NEEDED YOU!? You showed up late and ran from us when we found you earlier your not of the hook!"
Ash rubs his head and receives a few more lectures from the rest of his team Ash had tears in his eyes.
Ash: "I'm sorry."
He sniffles a bit but turns around and holds out his axe blocking a hit from Roman.
Roman: "Oh Your the brat that she wants I feel bad for you but your coming with me."
???: "No he's not."
Roman: "Oh hey Red isn't past your bed time?"
Ruby: "Penny stand back I got this."
She got hit by a blast from Romans cane a Penny dropped down and took out the two bullheads Periwinkle and Silver got out before they exploded however.
Azure: "Hey what the heck watch where your aiming your sword lasers! How did you do that by the way?"
Penny: "I'm combat ready!"
Gray: "Ssssuuurrreee."
Roman: "These kids keep getting stranger and stranger."
He boards a bullhead and fly's away Ash tried shooting a phoenix round but it missed Ash looked down but looked up when Crystal put her hand on his shoulder and gave him a thumbs up he nods but then she grabs his other shoulder with her other hand and gives him a terrifying face.
Crystal: "So want to explain what happened earlier?"
She formed a smile that was anything good for Ash he quivered in fear.
Ash: "W-What d-do y-you mean e-earlier?"
Gray: "You know exactly what we are talking about."
Ash turns around and sees not only his team with the same face but everyone else as well as they were all told what happened Ash started to get tears in his eyes.
Ash: "w-w-Why are you a-a-all so t-t-terrifying?"
Beryl: "Just Tell is what happened."
Ash: "Can it just be you guys my team?"
Crystal: "Sure all of you we are out of here!"
Ruby: "Okay see you!"
Yang: "Aw I want to know."
Blake: "Okay."
Weiss: "I'm sure they will be fine."
Azure: "Be safe now I still got to talk to that kid."
Silver: "Okay then."
Periwinkle: "That's Fine."
Asuna: "Will he be fine?"
Azure: "I'm sure he'll be fine."
Team BAGC went to there dorm and everyone sits down. Ash starts nodding off trying not to fall asleep.
Gray: "Oh hey come on don't fall asleep."
Ash: "I-I'm trying not to."
Crystal: "We will deal with this tomorrow after the parents day come on let's go to bed This was a long day and night."
Beryl: "Agreed I'm out."
She falls face first on her bed and falls asleep Ash just falls over and falls asleep Crystal picks Ash up and places the covers over him and her and falls asleep Gray just shrugs and jumps into his bed but misses and lands on he floor he gets up and gets into his bed and goes to asleep.