Christmas spacial

Normal speech: "Hello"
Action during speech: *standing up*
Yelling: "HELLO"
Thought: 'Hello'

Third person POV

Ash walked into the common area of Beacon's dorms to see his team RWBY JNPR and Azure's team all together around a fire with a tree decorated in the corner away from the fire and outside it was snowing Ash walked in with two trays one with Congo bars the other with hot chocolate.
Ash: "Housekeeping!"
Everyone laughed a bit and Ash places the trays in front of everyone and joined everyone on the couch as they were playing games together Ruby was looking at the clock with her fists on her chin and she had a huge smile on her face.
Crystal: "Yang what's up with her?"
Yang: "She's always excited for Christmas like Ash I'm guessing."
They look over to see Ash doing the same with Ruby.
Gray: "What are we going to do with them?"
Beryl: "Nothing there both kids."
Jaune: "And both of them could kick my butt."
Pyrrha: "Where did that come from?"
Jaune: "I was only saying."
Azure: "Everyone has to start somewhere Jaune."
Silver: "Yeah like we didn't start out this strong."
Periwinkle: "You learn a lot in training and spars."
Asuna: "Well with Pyrrha training you you'll be fine hopefully."
Jaune: "What do you mean hopefully?"
Ash/Ruby: "Guys guess what?!?"
Everyone jumps a bit at the sudden talking from them and looks at them.
Blake: "That startled me so much I dropped my book."
Weiss: "Can you two be more careful I almost dropped my Congo bar."
The two apologize.
Yang: "So what had you two so worked up?"
Ruby: "It's finally time!"
Ash: "It's Christmas!"
Everyone looked at the clock to see that it was midnight and of course meaning it was Christmas they all looked at each other and opened some presents but not all of them as they were tired so they went to bed. Before all the presents could be opened once they got up in the morning they finished opening presents and out of all of them Ash was probably the happiest.
Gray: "Dude chill with that smile you might make me go even blinder then I am."
Ash: "Sorry I couldn't help myself."
Crystal: "What's got you so happy surely you did this with your family right?"
Ash: "I did I just haven't been able to do this with people I consider family in a long time."
Crystal had an internal squeal and picked up Ash hugging him and swinging him around.
Beryl: "Calm down with that you might*Gary gets smacked* hit someone."
Crystal: "Sorry Gray."
Gray: "Ow this wasn't how I thought today was going to go."
Azure: "I don't think anyone wants to get smacked by a child sized army."
Crystal: "Hey just cause he's small doesn't mean you get to make fun of him."
Azure: "I wasn't I was giving him a complement."
Beryl: "None of that sounded like a compliment."
Periwinkle: "He was saying that even though Ash is small he has the same power as an army."
Azure: "And I should know I've fought an army before!"
Ash: "Why?"
Azure: "Aaahhhh wasn't my fault."
PAS: "Sure it wasn't your fault."(just in case that's his team)
Azure: "Oh come on guys."
The group laughed and headed down to Vale to explore and see if they could find a good way to spend the rest of their day they went to a park and spared for a bit then headed back up to Beacon after it had gotten late. As they got back they saw other teams having a Christmas tournament and went over to watch a few fights most of the fights weren't as fast or powerful as how they would fight, but they were still decent fights after spending some time there they all after saying their byes went to their rooms.

(A/N sorry that was kinda short but I had nothing I hope you guys enjoy your holiday and stay safe also just so you all know I'm going to be taking a break until the start of next year I need to think of where this story is going well I hope you all enjoyed and have a nice rest of your day.)