Chapter 5

Normal speech: "Hello"
Action during speech: *standing up*
Yelling: "HELLO"
Thought: 'Hello'

(Hey I'm back I hope you all had a good holiday and enjoy the chapter)

Third person POV

Team BAGC was walking around looking at the people hanging out with their families looking for their own except Ash who was eating a Congo bar as usual when most of the crowd split apart and the one who caused it a tall man in a business suit with another man with him in the same attire and they appeared to be looking for someone one.

Beryl: "Wow look at that I didn't aspect someone so famous to come here."

Gray : "Famous? I don't think as much."

Before anyone could say anything else the tall man noticed the group and began to walk over with the person at his side going out in front.

Younger man: "Gray brother how have you been?!"
Gray: "I've been doing good Talus."

Talus hugs Gray but lets go as the tall and very buff man walked over and stopped in front of Gray Talus moved over to the side as to get out of the way the man then started talking.

Man: "You boy I'm to talking you I need to speak with you."
Ash: "If you have something to say to Gray you can do it in front of his team."
Gray: "Guys this is my dad Rusty he's an important and powerful man."

Ash and Crystal get a look of shock while Beryl is interested.

Rusty: "Boy who is this child mutt speaking to me?"
Gray: "DAD THAT'S RACIEST!"

take two

Gray: "This faunus is this team's leader even though he's mentally five most of the time."
Ash: "Yeah I'm great wait what was that last part?"
Rusty: "I have no time for this I'm a busy man child."
Ash: "I'M NOT A KI--."
Gray: "Shut up and I'll give you a congo bar."
Ash: "Okay."
Talus: "That was easy."
Gray: "Guys I have to speak with my family leave us be."

The three go into the dorm while the rest of the team eavesdrop on the conversation.

Talus: "Brother this might be hard for you to hear but."
Rusty: "I've talked to the headmaster about removing you from this school as if you die you would be costly."

Gray stands up quickly.

Gray: "But father have you not seen my skills."
Rusty: "To late I've made up my mind."

Gray scoffs at this and says whatever but the rest of the rest of the team burst down the door and walk in.

Ash: "You can't do that he's an essential part of this team!"
Crystal: "He's the best swordsmen on this team!"
Beryl: "Uh Crystal he's the only swordsmen on this team."
Crystal: "He's the best swordsmen in this school among the first years!"
Rusty: "YOU dare speak to me like this you kid the leader I shall speak to your headmaster about this and as the team leader you will take responsibility!"

Rusty then started walking out of the dorm room but looks back at Gray.

Rusty: "I'm still surprised you got into this school your useless in battle."

Ash's hair started to turn red and stand up.

Ash: "Hey that's not very nice."
Rusty: "I'm not about nice it's what he is and he's of no use to anyone."

Ash's hair was almost fully red at this point with his fangs also growing a bit and he balled up his fists.

Gray: "Ash don't do something you'll regret."
Ash: "He's a meanie to you why don't you stand up for yourself?"
Gray: "He's my father there isn't much I can do."
Rusty: "At least you know your place boy show it to the child or I'll have to do it myself."