Chapter 9

Speaking: "Hello."
Yelling: "HELLO"
Thoughts: 'Hello.'

Third person POV

Beryl: "Are you kidding me Ozpin?! The Wolf Emperor what does that have to do with anything?"
Ash: "It's sounds familiar."
Gray: "Well if you would let him talk he could tell us."
Crystal: "Sorry Ozpin please tell us."
Ozpin: "Don't worry I will so let's get started."

Ozpin started to tell the legend.

Ozpin POV

Long ago existed a wolf unlike any other it's size power intelligence were far greater then every single other wolf that ever existed the Grimm tired to corrupt it and turn it into a Grimm a great many Grimm marched unto the den of the wolf. It was a slaughter of the Grimm a very powerful Grimm fought the wolf and as it started to lose it sent it's power out forming a thousand wolfs to run off and scatter with it's power the wolf was killed by the Grimm while it was upset that she couldn't get the power was content with knowing that this wolf would have a successor one day and if it could find it and corrupt it. The Grimm would have a powerful pawn on their side. 

Third person POV

As Ozpin finished Ash looked him in the eyes.

Ash: "So whats this have to do with me?"
Ozpin: "Well I think you are the Wolf Emperor's successor."
Gray: "That would be a somewhat decent of explanation of Ash's wolf ears."
Beryl: "Okay but how would you know in the first place that's what Ash is?"
Crystal: "We knew Ash was special but this."
Ozpin: "Well his parents send me a latter saying that one night Ash's eyes glazed over and he took his fathers sword and killed all of the thousand wolfs holding the emperors power."
Ash: "What really?"
Ozpin: "Yes well you four have a tournament to fight in tomorrow I recommend you get your rest."

With that Ozpin got up and left the team sat around no one speaking Crystal looked at Ash and opened her mouth but closed it without saying anything. Gray looked around and decided he had enough slams his hands on a desk.

Gray: "What are you all mopping around for?!? This changed nothing we are still team BAGC dang it we faced bigger things then this. We fought that giant Grimm and emerged the victor we faced a whole army of Grimm and we won that too we shouldn't let something so small break our spirits!"
Crystal: "This isn't some normal Grimm that will come after Ash it killed the last Wolf Emperor what are we supposed to do if it comes after us?"
Beryl: "Well the last Wolf Emperor gave up and if Ash learns his power with his semblance he would be even greater then the last one."
Crystal: "Yeah but it's not going to wait for us to be ready it's not going to wait for Ash to get strong it's going to come and take Ash before he's ready to fight it."
Ash: "Guys."
Gray: "Then we need to train him as fast as possible so he can be ready."
Crystal: "And what do we do if that's not enough we would have to fight Ash!"
Beryl: "We would fight with him to prevent that from happening!"
Ash: "G-Guys stop."
Gray: "The more time we waste the less time we will have to prepare him what would we do? Run away the Grimm are everywhere they would eventually find us!"
Crystal: "WELL WE CAN'T JUST SIT BACK AND HOPE ASH HAS ENOUGH POWER TO FIGHT THE GRIMM HIMSELF!"
Beryl: "WE WON'T SIT BACK WE WILL FIGHT WITH HIM DAMN IT!"
Ash: "G-guys please s-stop please."
Gray: "WE AREN'T BY OURSELVES WE HAVE TEAMS PASA RWBY JNPR THEY WOULD FIGHT WITH US!"
Crystal: "SO YOU WOULD HAVE THEM GO INTO A POTENTIALITY UNWINNABLE FIGHT!"
Ash: "STOP FIGHTING ALREADY!!!"

Everyone looked at Ash and saw his eyes glowing a slight silver and his hair half red the three sit down and Ash calms down he looks at them.

Ash: "You guys have been fighting over what I should do but you never asked for my wants I will never let the Grimm take control of me. I will never let the Grimm be the winners in any fight."
Gray: "Well with that we should get to bed."

Everyone nods and gets into their beds and fall asleep the next day they all gathered at the arena Ash and Gray walk unto the arena while their opponents one male and one female stand against them. The male having a shotgun the female had a war hammer. The two teams got into stances while the arena's roulette's started after some time the battle fields decided was a mountain and a wood area.

Gray: "Don't slow me down Ash."
Ash: "D-do you really think I would?"
Gray: "N-no it was jus- *Sighs* never mind."
Male: "HAHAHA you send this child to fight me I'm the greatest student at Atlas!"
Girl: "No your not."
Male: "Yes I am your not helping Martha."
Martha: "I was trying too dimwit."

Then the buzzer to fight went off the male looked up to see the flat side of Aita coming for him barely being able to raise his shotgun to block he gets end flying into the woods however from the force of the blow Ash then jumped after him. Martha had a look of shock on her face and looked at Gray.

Gray: "You'll get used to it."

Gray then traveling by shadow appears behind her and swings his sword at Martha she turned around to get hit by the sword and sent into the mountain area. The male had landed and got himself out of a tree and pumped his shotgun and looked up to see Ash swinging his axe again he shot at Ash who got hit by it he fell to the ground.

Male: "Ha take a dose of my semblance I hit you with anything I can change your emotions I will have you angry for someone like you you won't be able to think while your angry."
Port: "An interesting semblance indeed."
Oobleck: "Yes though he made a very poor choice in what to go with."

The male looked confused by this statement then he looked into the woods to see glowing silver eyes and red hair he gulped. Gray and Martha were clashing weapons at a very fast speed making hard to see their weapons with a slash they separated Martha then hit her hammer on the ground having it split apart and make two hammers that she started to duel wield. The two continued their fight ending back at the center area of the arena as they were fighting it got interrupted by the male of Martha's team flying past them. Martha looks to see that her teammate had no more aura left and looked into the woods to see glowing silver eyes with red hair. Ash slowly walked out of the woods dragging his axe behind him he looked up at Martha with an evil smirk he took Lita out and aimed it at her and shot a phoenix round at her. The bird of fire formed and rushed at Martha who winded her eyes to the phoenix and raised her hammers in an x pattern in hope of blocking it. The phoenix hit her full force taking out most of her aura she was left in the red as she fell onto her knees smoking slightly Ash who's hair returned to it's normal color wan over to Martha to see if she was alright.

Ash: "Hey are you okay?"
Martha: "That. Was. AWESOME!"
Ash: "Huh?"
Martha: "You guys are great fighters I hope to see you once again but I'm going to take this guy and go now okay bye bye!"

Martha picking up her team member left the arena Ash looked at Gray who did the same and they shrugged at each other and also walked off after the arena was reset Azure with Silver went up facing two guys all four got into fighting stances as the roulette's spun once again. This time as the roulette's came to a stop the lava area along with the water area were selected the areas came up then the buzzer to fight ringed and the four charged at each other. One of the guys Siva had a Khopesh the other guy Leaner had a rail gun that doubled as a sword. As the four clashed blades a small shock wave went off from their clash Azure took on Siva while Silver fought Leaner Azure and Siva rabidly clashed blades and were constantly pushing the other Azure let himself be pushed back to the water area and the two were fighting in the water. After a clash they separated Azure looked up and smirked and slammed his hand into the water making a dome of water over Siva then the dome fell apart and Siva charged at Azure who made water serpents four in total and had them all charge at Siva. The water serpents all hit Siva and his aura hit the red signaling him out. Silver charged up a lightning bolt in his hand and sent it at Leaner shot the lightning with his rail gun dispersing the lightning and forcing Silver to dodge Silver then charged at Leaner who switched his weapon into it's sword mode. The two clashed with a lot of sparks forming from the clash Silver spun and hit Leaner aside the head with his sword and as it connected Silver had electricity run through his blade hitting Leaner causing his aura to go into the red. With that PASA were the victors and walked off the arena and after meeting up with the rest of their team met up with BAGC and spent the rest of the day together at the end as they were about to separate however.

Azure: "Ash I hope to see you in the final and if I do just know I won't hold back this time."
Ash: "I'm looking forward to it it will be fun to fight you seriously!"

The two fist pump then return to their dorms for the night.