Chapter 12

Speaking: "Hello."
Yelling: "HELLO"
Thoughts: 'Hello.'

Third person POV

We arrive at one of the few groups we have scattered across Remnant it was Ruby's group she was of course still with the others Qrow, Nora, Jaune, Ren, Crystal, Beryl, and team PASA Nora was complaining about how long it took. Qrow said he took them on the scenic route they exited the underground route they were in Qrow gave some info on Haven then they started on their way up. 

As the "camera" moved up we appear over an ocean with an airship going over it in the cockpit Weiss was talking with the pilot while in the back Gray was sharping his sword Weiss and the pilot. They heard a transmission it sounded bad the pilot avoided where it was Weiss was beset if she could be and went back to the back of the ship and sat across from Gray.

Back with Qrow and all of them they entered into the courtyard of the school most of the group were happy that they were there Qrow seemed a bit concerned but didn't voice it. They entered the main building and started walking down the hall.

Ruby: "HHHHEEEEELLLLLLOOOO."
Nora: "Maybe you should try loudeerr?"
Jaune: "Maybe class isn't in session?"
Azure: "Hm something seems amiss mainly because the pro Huntsmen here appears on edge, but yeah somethings off."
Qrow: "Kid's right come on let's go."

They get to the headmaster's office weapons ready Qrow kicks the door open startling the man on the other side of the door while he was right in front of it both him and Qrow fell down.

Man: "Jeez Qrow you scared me half to death!"
Qrow: "What about you you were supposed to be waiting at the entrance for us."

The man checks his watch and seems surprised at it. The students introduced themselves in their own strange ways.

Man: "I guess time went away from me."
Ruby: "Uh are you professor Lionheart?"
Lionheart: "Oh dear me yes professor Leonardo Lionheart at your service."
Qrow: "What about the Relic Lionheart there's no one here protecting the Relic."
Lionheart: "Wha- but the children."
Qrow: "I've filled them in!"

At Meneagerie where Blake and Sun where along with Blake's parents Sun and Blake's dad were finally able to agree on something based on the comment from Kali Blake's mom the two seemed embarrassed or something. Blake then went up on a balcony and told the guard there that she wanted some alone time the guard did so closing the door behind her someone landed on the edge of the balcony. It was Ilia a chameleon faunus before Blake could get her guard Ilia stopped her by saying she wanted to talk.

Blake: "We are going to show what we found on the scroll the people of Menagerie won't stand for this."
Ilia: "Please leave before you get hurt."
Blake: "Your going to have to make me."
Ilia: "I was afraid of that."

She put her mask on and left Blake held her fist in anger.

They then spent some time talking Qrow was upset with Lionheart as all the Huntsmen in Haven were not at the academy they also spent time talking about the Maidens and the Relics more so then normal. No it was not because the author forgot this plot point the Maidens of the four seasons and there were four Relics each was at a school during the Fall of Beacon Cinder Fall had become the Fall Maiden after stealing it's powers from the current Fall Maiden before they could transfer it to Pyrrha. 

Lionheart: "The four Maidens each have the power to perform feats of magic, and they are the only ones capable of reaching the Relics."
Azure: "You couldn't just blast open the door to the Relic?"
Qrow: "The Relics are each locked inside a chamber that can only be opened by a specific Maiden. Winter for the Gift of Creation, Summer for Destruction, Fall for Choice, and Spring for knowledge. *Drinks from his flask.* Spring is the problem."
Crystal: "Why is she a problem?"
Qrow: "I've found where is she right here in the Branwen camp."
Lionheart: "That's great! I'll get Huntsmen together Asap and we will be able to attack in a few weeks."
Qrow: "Did you not hear me Lionheart I said I know where spring is and we need to go now!"
Lionheart: "And maybe you didn't hear me all of my Huntsmen are out I need to convince the council that I need huntsmen more then them Asap is as soon as possible."
Qrow: "We need to go now the Branwen tribe doesn't stay still for long me and you are fully trained Huntsmen and these kids aren't exactly push overs. PASA's leader is also near fully trained Huntsmen level."
Lionheart: "That's good and all Qrow but you and your sister are evenly matched and I'm afraid I'm not the fighter I used to be I still don't think me and the kids can fight a whole tribe of bandits."
Qrow: "Fine I will see if I can find anyone *He holds his scroll up in front of Leo* keep in touch."

Qrow with the rest with him leave Leo's office and they all head to a hotel or something I don't really know what it is huh moving on back with Weiss, Gray, and random pilot dude they have run into one of the ships under distress though it had crashed in front of them. They were around floating islands these islands floated due to the gravity dust that grew in it they were under attack by Lancers which are angrier wasps if that's possible and they were also bigger. A bigger ship was grabbed by the lancers with their stingers that also had a wire or something attached to them then another Lancer went above the ship and crashed down on top of it making it explode. The Lancers then turned their attention to the cargo ship Gray and Weiss were on.

Gray: "What's going on?!"
Weiss: "Get your contacts on! We are having an air battle. Hey you got dust on this ship right?"
Pilot: "Officially no actually yes."
Weiss: "good."

While Gray put his contacts to see in Weiss filled her weapons revolver attachment with with dust she stood next to Gray and placed a gravity glyph under them and they opened the back door where they saw the group of Lancers that were coming for them. Weiss made more glyphs and started firing projectiles at the Grimm while Gray surrounded his blade in it's black aura and sent slash waves at the Lancers they couldn't get all of them however. Two of them manged to hook the transport the mad lad of the pilot went to a island and crash dived or went down very fast which got the two Lancers off of the transport hitting them into said island. There was still a few Lancers left so Weiss came up with a plan they went to a island that had a bridge connecting to another which was big enough for them to fit in between Weiss sent a few white blasts which cased rocks to fall down and take out the rest of the Lancers. Everyone on the ship sighed a breath of relief Weiss then turned to Gray."

Weiss: "I've been curious for awhile, but what is your Semblance?"
Gray: "I can control shadows and use them to coat my blade making it far sharper and move around in them."

Before Weiss could respond a new foe emerged it was an ISD EVERYONE RUN!!!!!!!!!!

(Jk no Star Destroyers)

It was a Queen Lancer bigger and meaner then a normal Lancer it began it's attack on the ship Weiss and Gray had to focus on defending themselves when it sent out spikes most were stopped, but a few got threw and hit the engine on the left side of the ship. The pilot said this over the intercom then they got another idea the ship ascended quickly they cut the ropes that kept the dust containers and sent them down onto the queen, but that wasn't enough so Weiss summoned her living knight suit and sent it at the queen it was able to teleport behind it. Gray sent out another slash wave the knights sword and Gray's slash wave finish the beast off though now they can't control their altitude and were heading right for the beach Weiss used her glyphs to slow the ship down which was somewhat successful. But it was not enough to prevent the crash Gray was out cold while Weiss was barley awake when she saw two people in front of her.

Weiss: "H-help us please." 
Goon 1: "What do you think boss."

A raven haired woman with red eyes walks into Weiss's vision.

Raven: "I think we've hit the jackpot."

She raised her boot and hit Weiss in the face she then took both Gray and Weiss back to their camp.

A forest somewhere in the world a pack of Grimm were searching around for something though no one would think of them searching Grimm are mindless after all. This pack was made up of Beowolfs, some King Taijitus, and leading the pack was a Sobek Grimm it's footsteps echoed across the forest they were in. The Sobek stopped the rest of the pack followed soon after quite a few moments of silence a load gunshot ringed out one of the Sobeks legs vanished it crashed down on some of the Beowolfs killing them a few wolfs emerged from the forest these wolfs were not normal however. These wolfs were bigger, stronger, and faster then normal wolfs they came in quick tore the necks of a few Beowolfs then left something being dragged could be heard a few Beowolfs and a King Taijitu went where the noise was coming from. After a few moments the Sobek was able to stand, but after it did the white head of the King Taijitu landed in front of the pack then it vanished as all Grimm corpses do. All of the Grimm had their eyes on where the head came from the bushes parted and after that all the Grimm saw was red. A mere few moments later all that was left in the field was the black particles of Grimm corpses standing in the middle of the field was Ash his head looking up at the sky his hair it's normal silver color his axe in the ground. Ash looks at the 'camera' with a flash of silver and red then everything turns black.