Chapter 10

Speaking: "Hello."
Yelling: "HELLO"
Thoughts: 'Hello.'

Third person POV

After Yang's fight with Mercury and her breaking his leg team RWBY was in their room when they hear a knock on the door they open it to see no one but they look down to see a platter of congo bars. A note attached to said platter said that this should make the team feel better Ruby gave the bars to her team mates and they sat in silence while eating the bars. BAGC was walking around Beacon running into Periwinkle and Azure arguing about something.

Azure: "I'm telling you somethings should be legal against people like him!"
Periwinkle: "It's still not good to do things like that Azure."
Ash: "HI!"

Both Azure and Periwinkle jump at the sudden noise and look at Ash who has a big smile on his face while having his hand in the air waving the rest of his team also wave.

Azure: "Oh hey guys how's it going?
Crystal: "It's going good what are you talking about?"
Azure: "Nothing important but Ash did you hear?"
Ash: *Tilts his head*"Hear what?"
Azure: "Pyrrha and Penny are fighting next so that means as the last two contestants we will have our rematch!"
Beryl: "Oh fun."
Gray: "I bet you will lose again."
Periwinkle: "Oh come on guys don't be like that."
Ash: "OK!"

The group then walks off and heads to the floating arena it's night and the arena is packed with people from all over wanting to see the Mistral champion fight as Crystal and Ash were on their way back to their seats Ash with his sense of smell picked up the sent of congo bars. Being slightly hungry he went after the smell this was unnoticed by Crystal as she went to the seats Ash found the tray with the congo bars on it he went up to the tray and started to look at the bars. In one of the hallways leading to where Ash is Roman Torchwick and Mercury were walking to the area Ash was at.

Roman: "Look even if we know he likes those snacks its not going to attract him."
Mercury: "Well Cinder said to do it so if you want to go against her have fun."
Roman: "Well all I'm saying is what's the point if wolf boy isn't goin- and he's right there."

Mercury looks to see Ash looking at the congo bars with his eyes closed and a happy smile on his face Ash opens his eyes and looks at Roman and Mercury his hand above the congo bars. They stare at each other for a second Ash starts to slowly turn around and starts to walk but Roman calling out causes him to pick up the tray and throw it at the two bad guys. As Ash turned around to run away Emerald and Cinder walked into the room Ash jumped back and ended up on top of the table the tray was on.

Cinder: "Oh what do we have here the boy who escaped from me so long ago."
Emerald: "Hey there."

Ash remembering what happened to his village started hyperventilating and his face turned to one of fear and he started shaking his head no at Cinder and slowly backing up he reached the edge of the table and looked at the last hallway left for him to escape. As he looked down it however Crims walked into the room scratching the back of his head and yawning he opens his eyes and sees the situation before him he smirks evilly and gets into a stance to fight. Crystal arrived to the teams seats when Gray asked her where Ash was she looked around and noticed he wasn't there she sat down and said he would be here soon, but she wondered where he actually was. Ash's breathing was getting faster and faster as he was surrounded by the bad guys but all of the sudden he was in a calm meadow with a sleight breeze going by he looked up to see his sister standing her hair waving in the wind also wearing a straw hat. He smiled and ran to her and hugged her and looked up at her as he was about to say something the illusion shatters he looked up to see Cinder then nothing but darkness. After some time as the fight between Penny and Pyrrha was reaching it's climax Ash woke up tied to a chair he looked around and saw Cinder approaching him.