chapter 2

Ashley's pov

It's Ashton

I gulped because he was still starring at me, his face was so close to mine and for a moment I was lost looking into his blue eyes.

As I realized our position I quickly loosed my self from his grip as fast as possible because his touch was doing things to me. "E..t.thanks for the assistance".

I muttered and I walked away from the hallway as fast as I can I could hear people murmur as I walked.

I could still feel his intense stare boring holes at my back which made me more nervous.

The only place that made sense to me was to go to the garden and that was where I found myself after 20 minutes.

"Shit" I'm 20 minutes late for class now. So I walked no I literally ran to my class. As I entered, all eyes turned to me can't y'all focus on what you were doing I almost yelled.

I greeted Mr Norris our English teacher and as I walked to my seat, I felt his gaze on me and I heard comments like " o my gosh, she's not even pretty, she shouldn't have pushed him away like that, she's so cute" and the last comment which was" she's not even that pretty so she shouldn't bother think because Ashton saved her he would date her,and look she's so skinny".

Everyone laughed at this comment made by the bitch herself

When I heard that I felt my blood boil and I didn't know what got into me when I replied her "oh says the orangutan who cakes her face with make up and the blush so pink like a baboons butt and oh she doesn't wear enough clothes to cover her body because she's from the zoo".

Everyone gasped at my comment and soon burst into fits of laughter.
I'm so gonna be the talk of the whole school by tomorrow and I hate that.

Chole who was sitting beside me was looking at me with an amused expression while the bitch glared at me and I smirked at her in return.

The boring class was over and finally it's lunch break, Chole hurried out saying she had to do something.

So I gathered my things and before I stepped out, two girls ran to me and engulfed me in a beer hug before they released me.

"Sorry" they muttered shyly "it's just that you were amazing today" the brown haired girl said. "And I wish you could do that over and over again" the dark haired girl said.

"Shut up, she doesn't even know our name and we are still talking" the dark haired girl whispered to the other girl whom I assume it's her sister. I chuckled at their cuteness "uh hey I'm Maria and this is my sister Marie" "are you both...." "Yes we're twins" they said simultaneously as if reading my thoughts making me chuckle.

"Oh I am...." "Ashley" they finished for me and I was shocked "don't be shocked because your name literally spread like wild fire after the incident of this morning" Maria said and I nooded in understanding.

"Okay I gotta go cause my friends are waiting for me". Before I could turn around they grabbed my arm which startled me a little "can we be friends" Marie asked with hope in her eyes. "Sure you already are, now let's going I don't want to keep my friends waiting"

******
How was it
Hope you enjoyed my story...if you have any questions..feel free to comment

Sorry this chapter was short

💖