chapter 4

(Suprised)hehe

Here's Ashton's first POV.....I guess we should also hear from both

Ashton Stone's POV

The moment I said those hurtful words to her and walked out a year ago, I knew things were never going to ever be the same.

I always had this feeling anytime am around her and then I knew I liked her but I didn't want to admit it so I had to look for a way to stop those weird feelings.

She was an awesome friend, we all did silly things together but we had a problem, which was I was popular and she wasn't and I had to keep my reputation which was all I wanted then.

Also my friends would laugh at me Saying i am friends with a bookworm.

I had to end our perfect friendship because of people and now i realise that my reputation doesn't matter alot but my friendship.

I want to feel what close friendship is which I don't feel anymore and also, I need a friend who don't stay with me for what I have but for who I am.

The worst part was that her house was opposite mine and we haven't even said hello to each other for a year and it's all my fault.

She doesn't even open her binding's anymore because her room was directly opposite mine and if she does she would leave the sliding glass locked.

So I had to try after the last bell in school today but what she said pierced my heart and her tears is something I don't want to see and I didn't want her to shed more tears because of me.

Call me selfish but I need her. I need someone now, in a few years I would become the new CEO of my fathers companies and I needed to work hard for it.

When we were still friends, she told me she would want to see me putting on suits and holding brief cases cause they'd look good on me.

I'll try to make her see me in that even if its just once.

**flashback***

"Ashton you know you would make. handsome guy right?" Ashley asked and i noded my head and she said "But don't forget we will get married when we grow up so we can tech our kid's so many things we learn from each other" and after she said this I hugged her because I wouldn't want anything or anyone to take her away from me

***end of flash back**

We made different promises to each other back then and we promised to hold on to the promise no matter what.

Even if we separate because of different reasons, we should always make an effort to amend ourselves when ever we meet again.

I don't know her anymore, I know people change but....she became more matured, more determined, more beautiful and she's now independent.

Most things we normally do together in the mornings before school, in school and after school, she now do them alone. I can't help but think am a jerk. Which I  know I am

We still have until six months before graduation and I'll try to apologize to her and see if things work out for us.

How was it😁

Please vote and comment

And touch that innocent ★ down there