Chapter 27

Sorry for the late update:(

Enjoy!!

Ashley's pov

I've been working with Ashton for over three months  now and things were really going smooth between us.
We've been acting civil around each other also.

I've been feeling terrible for my behavior towards him these past months. I mean I've been ignoring him all these months now and its really terrible in the house.

To make matters worse when I realized my mistake of ignoring him and I tried to talk to him, he shut me out. He wouldn't even look at me.

I'm supposed to be happy but... I'm not.

Its morning now and I made sure to wake up early to make breakfast for Ashton and I. Maybe he'd have a change of heart.

I'm actually cooking his favourite,  Spaghetti sauce and I hope he likes it.

I was placing his breakfast  and lunch in a parcel so that he can take it to work.

The clearing of throat made me jump in fright.
"Oh uh good morning " I greeted softly.

"What are you doing " he asked coldly and I flinched at his tone.

"Oh I...  I made breakfast " I whispered  lifting the parcel for him to see

"You didn't have to" he said again coldly and I gulped.

Was he about to reject...

"You shouldn't have. Its going to be a waste because I'll be eating out with a friend" he said rather rudely and I nodded slowly blinking back the tears in my eyes. 

I guess I'm making him run away from his own home. I've overstayed welcome here. It time I leav...

"Oh and don't bother to wait for me or cook dinner. Care for yourself and yourself only. No one asked you to be  a full time house wife so quit acting like one. " he spat and walked away.

That was...  Painful.

Maybe I should just leave.

I decided to start packing my stuff into my bags and soon enough I was done.

I made sure to clean the house till it  was spotless and by the time I was done, I was already famished. It was 12 noon.

Wow, time flies.

I showered and wrote a simple note and before I left and  placed it on the  kitchen counter.

Ashton

Thank you for all you've done.
I'm sorry for making you run away from your home. No need to look for me, think of yourself and yourself only.  I'll send in my resignation letter tomorrow.

                                          Ashley

I dragged my luggage's out.
"Where to ma'am " one if his drivers asked me.

"Oh don't worry. I'll catch a taxi outside " I said trying to sound nice.

"No ma'am I could just take you to the bus stop its better" he insisted

"Okay thank you " I appreciated.

Soon enough we were at the bus stop and he came down running to my side to open the door "you didn't have to you know, I have my own hands" I said giving a real smile this time.

"No worries ma'am its my job"

I just smiled at him. He took my bags from the trunk and handed them to me. But he didn't leave.

"What are you waiting for you can leave now" I said

"No ma'am I'll have to make sure your inside the bus first and make sure your safe before I leave" he said genuinely.

I was really touched by his gesture.
"Oh thank you so much" I said hugging him. He froze at first but complied later hugging me back  awkwardly.
I laughed at his facial expression and he blushed scratching the back of his head shyly. I knew more about him and I told him the little I could about me.

Soon the bus came and I told them where I was going. The driver whom I later learned his name was Jordon helped me with my bags. And I waved at him in appreciation.

✖_✖

I stopped at the Coles father's hotel.
You know Cole right? She's  my best friend in high school and we lost contact but I later found her again the first time I came back to.
Check out page 1

I got in and met her familiar figure sitting behind the desk and scrolling through her phone.
"Hey baby girl " I said smiling

"Oh my gosh! My baby! " she squealed running to hug me.

"How are you " she asked

"I'm doing okay babe" I answered

"What are you doing here, I thought you travelled back? " she asked

Immediately the smile on my face vanished and the tears that managed to dry came back  in full force now.

"Oh what happened " she asked panicking

"C-can I stay at your place for a while please before I find my feet" I asked

"Nonsense, you don't even have to ask. The door's wide open for you babe "

"thank you so much" I whispered hugging her.

"Okay let's go now its late." And I nodded.

Soon we drove off.

Thank you for your patience guys
It means alot to me.

Here's another update.

My book's coming to an end. Few chaps to go.

Any predictions??

Please vote and comment and stay  tuned for more

«nini»