Chapter 24

Hey 👋

Omggggg 300 reads 🤗🤗 thank you soo much

Enjoy

Ashley's  pov

I groaned, opening my eyes slowly to the morning sun shining directly on my face and I hissed at the bright light. I closed my eyes to adjust to the bright light and I re-opened them with my eyes immediately scanning the room.

First the unfamiliar ceiling to the unfamiliar gray walls but....

I bolted up from the bed because this is not my bed hell it doesn't even look like my house' structure. But the strong male cologne surely smelled familiar.

I looked down and I'm still wearing my clothes from yesterday. Where am I?  I groaned at my stupidity and scratched the bird nest on my head. As I was still trying to figure out where I was the door opened revealing Ashton.

Ashton? and not only that a shirtless Ashton with his sweatpants hung very low on his waist and... He's carrying a tray  of different kinds of foods for breakfast and alot of fruits.

I looked up and realized he was already looking at me and I bet  he caught me looking at his body. My face turned crimson red as I cleared my throat awkwardly and looked away.
"Um g- good morning sorry I slept off yesterday in your car I didn't mean to. No I mean I was tired yesterday so I slept off but you could have just wa.... "

"Its okay and good morning" Ashton replied with amusement dancing in his eyes. And don't forget his deep husky voice that can....
"I uh brought you breakfast" he said standing and scratching the back off his neck awkwardly. Something he does when he's  tensed, nervous or embarrassed.

"Uh th.. Thanks you didn't have to I was just about leav... "
"No!"  he yelled making me flinch
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell like that, I thought you would be hungry so I cooked you some food".

How can I refuse with his eyes giving me that pleading look.

"Okay I could stay for bite but I need to shower cause  I probably stink by now" I muttered

I don't know what he muttered but I heard something like so beautiful in anything
"What " I said hoping he would repeat what he said but no he didn't.
"Come on" he said walking towards me I froze as he gently removed the duvet from me and held my hand to pull me out of bed which made ripples of shivers run through my body.

"W- what are you doing" I asked nervously
"I'm taking you to my closet so I can give you any of my shirts or shorts that would fit you. Relax"

Relax!! When only your touch is causing shivers all over my body My subconscious mocked.

We passed different sections of clothes like suits, ties, shoes collections, brief cases, jean and shorts, shirts, glasses of different brands and all.

Where the hell are we going. We stopped at a wardrobe and then he dropped my hand making me frown and then he opened the wardrobe and what I saw made me freeze.

Pictures of me all over the walls of the wardrobe and one of my white hoodie he bought for me during one of my birthday's.
"Shit" he cursed and slammed the doors of the wardrobe shut. Making me jump in fright.

"I'm sorry I didn't mea... mean for you to see that I just.. " he sighed looking down
"Hey" I said touching his cheeks gently and when he looked into my eyes, I saw vulnerability, pain, regret, and the emotion that outshined the rest was love.

"Look Ashley I... I " his mouth opened and closed like he didn't know the exact words to say.
He grabbed my two hands and looked straight in my eyes and I could feel the pull between us an we locked gazes.
He rubbed my knuckles tenderly and kissed it still looking into my eyes.

"Ashley w.. " he paused, and then sighed. "I don't know what to do" he whisperd to himself.
"Since you left I've not been myself Ashley, I was lost and I felt like the most terrible person ever for leaving and humiliating you the way I did. I just want you to know I didn't mean to.

Then, I was trying to fight the feelings that I couldn't hold back and now I'm still trying to fight those feelings now cause I don't want to ruin the little progress we've made in our friendship and now that I've found you again, I don't wanna loose you again baby".  He said drawing me closer to his body.

I was still dazed and frozen. I was trying to fight back the tears that were threatening to roll down my cheeks.

"Ashley God knows I was miserable and trust me I looked for you everywhere. Your.... your mom and dad " I tensed and tried pulling away from him when I heard him talk about my parents.
"No don't, please. Don't go away again" he whispered again brokenly.

"I love you Ashley. I love so much baby. It hurts, it hurt to see you hurting because of me".

And now the tears he has been holding rolled down his cheeks and dropped to our intertwined hands.

I gasped in shock he loves me

"And those pictures" he continued and laughed bitterly
"I never kept them away baby, believe me, they've always been with me and I guess that was what kept me going these past years with the hopes that I'd find you again and now I did and I'm not going to let you leave again. 

Please give me a chance to show how sorry I am for hurting you, five me a chance to show how much I love you. Please baby " he whispered.

I don't know what to say

"Ashton I..."
"Shhh baby I don't want you to say anything. I don't care if you don't love me as much as I do because my love is enough for the two of us" he said while he rubbed my cheeks tenderly.

I looked into his eyes and...
"I'm sorry about this.. " he whispered
"What ar... " before I could finish my sentence

He crashed his lips on mine

Something I never expected 

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😄😄😄😄
Okayyy.
I've  waited for their first kiss and now here it is😍

I've updated now and I'm so so so happy to be fully back so expect frequent updates.

Hoped you liked this chapter. 

Q O T D... Does Ashton deserve a chance??
Comment your views

Xoxo