Chapter 23

Enjoy❤❤

Ashley's  POV
.
.
.

Like I was in a trance I couldn't look away, I couldn't even look down or shift my eyes away from his. It was like the time stopped and everything stopped.

I was drawn to him I won't lie, I  was really attracted to him. We held each others gazes and seeing the determined look on his face like no one's gonna stop him for what he's about to do.

His breath was already fanning my face when his phone rang causing the both of us to jump and move away from each other.

He picked up his phone to answer whoever it was.
What the hell was I thinking?  I'm not supposed be this comfortable with him and here I almost kissed him.
Jesus.....

When he ended the call he sighed and turned to look at me "we should go. Right" he asked

"Yeah" I answered softly

He then grabbed my hands and pulled me up the bench and we walked towards the car.

..........

The silence was unbearable, with an annoyed sigh, I reached out to turn up the volume of the radio. I squealed inwardly as I heard 'fly' by Marshmello.

I was just about to get my groove on when the station was abruptly changed. I turned towards Ashton, who was currently bobbing his head to Drake's hotline bling.

"Why did you change the station?",  I said, glaring at him.  He was wearing that stupid smirk on his face.

"It's my car.... So I do what I want", he said, turning up the volume of the radio just to spite me.

Suddenly an idea popped into my mind. I turned back to Ashton with pouty lips and big eyes.

"Please Ashiie", I said, jutting out my bottom lip, I could see he was affected by it cause he kept gulping loudly and his eyes were glazed over.

"Don't do that?",  he said,  clearing his throat.

"Do what?, I'm not doing anything", I said innocently.

"If you don't stop pouting, I'll kiss you", he said, a mischievous glint in his eyes. My mouth fell open in shock. How can he be so blunt?. With a defeated sigh, I turned towards the window annoyed.

I don't know how long we drove but all I knew was that my eyes were slowly dropping and I couldn't resist the sweet sleep you know so I left myself drift into darkness.

sorry I  haven't updated for a long time now 🙏🙏🙏
another update for you.. Tho its a short chapter but I'll try to make it long in the next chapter 

Nittaporch