Chapter 34

Last chapter people. Make sure to read the note at the end.

Ashley's pov

I was ushered by my friends into the  room to change for my wedding reception.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe you are now a married woman now". Andy one of my friends gushed.
I blushed cause it just feels like I just stepped into a new phase of my life.
A new chapter. 

"Okay lover boy is already throwing tantrums downstairs" Chole said barging into the changing room.
"I swear I will come there myself and get her. She's been away from me for too long already " she tried mimicking Ashton's deep voice and everyone laughed at my beet root face.

"He's so dramatic " Emma one of my brides maid said laughing.
"Wait until I tell him" Chole smirked evilly and immediately the look of horror  fell on her face. "Oh no " she squeaked and we all laughed.

"Seems like it was just yesterday we were all in high school thinking of how our wedding dress would look like " Andy mumbled

"Oh yeah " I said my voice cracking as tears gathered in my eyes.

"Oh don't you dare cry out that poor lady's hard work " Chole smiled her voice cracking too.

"Come here guys" I motioned and they  all came up in a tight group hug.

The pounding of the door immediately made us all jump in fear.
"Who the hell " Chole barked and walked to the door to see who it was.
"Who... Oh sorry. She's right here" she squeaked moving to the side.
My eyebrow furrowed. 'Who's that person that made the almighty Chole cower in fear' I thought

"Ashton is um... he's here" she said in a small voice

"Who's here" I asked

"Me" that calming velvety voice spoke.

We stared at each other, eyeball to eyeball imprinting each others faces in our memories we'll Forever treasure.

He walked in slow steps towards me. Like a man on mission who knows what he wants. His intense heated  gaze on me.
My face flushed in embarrassment and my body shook with excitement and giddiness.

"Sweetheart " he said slowly his eyes warm with desire and hunger for me.
"You look... You look ravishing " he said in his deep husky voice.
His embraced me tightly as he buried his face deep into my neck breathing in and out heavily like he was restraining himself from doing something .
" you okay babe" I asked worriedly
"Yeah." his warm breath fanned my neck making me shiver. As if that wasn't enough, he ran his nose up and down my temple making me submit my weak body.
He suddenly stood upright clearing his throat. "I am now. I just had a little problem but it's subsided now" he said.
"What problem " I asked worriedly again
"It's better if you don't know sweetheart " he whispered
I frowned. Is this how he's gonna be keeping things from me.

"It's nothing serious" he tried to reassure again and I just nodded looking down trying to hide the hurt in my eyes.
"Sweets believe me. Ok fine if you must  know... " his voice now turning husky " I had a little issue with Ashton junior who stood in attention the minute I laid my eyes on you. He's saying  he can't wait to ravish you, to worship your body " he whispered, his hot breath hitting my ears which made me shiver in something I can't name. Suddenly he gripped my ass making me moan in pleasure, my thighs already getting warm.

"What's is keeping you wait... Young man keep your hands away from my daughter! " dads voice bellowed and I I jumped away from his embrace making him frown cause he doesn't want to let go off me.

"Oh shit "Ashton muttered

"We are about leaving now dad. No need to worry " I assured my cheeks flamming in embarrassment.

"You sure " dad asked again

"Yeah now let's go" I said taking his hand. I gave My husband a small smile and he pouted when I walked out with my dad.

Such a big baby.

My baby.

The endddddddd people....

Atleast I tried a little with the  concluding chapters since in not really good at writing them. But its the best I can do.

Check out my other stories on my profile. If you enjoyed this story then I'm sure you would love them.

Thank you all for your love
Your support
Your kindness

Just THANK YOU

For all those who voted and Commented, thank you I really appreciate. For those who didn't, don't worry I still love youuuuu.....

Hope this chapter was nice enough.

See you next time!!!!

«nini»