Elijah's Glory

E L I J A H' S

G L O R Y

Prologue

Detroit, Michigan 2016

"You my shorty. I look out for you, I protect you, I make sure you straight. You got that?"

"Yea. I got that" Tahj smiled.......

"You love me right?" Tahj asked looking at Elijah as they both lied on his twin sized bed naked.

"You know I do." He said kissing Tahj's forehead. She half smiled with only regrets surfacing her mind. She wrapped her arms around him tightly as the events of giving this man her virginity played on her mind.

E meant that he loved her, but he was just another horny ass boy running around Detroit with hoes on his tail... settling down wasn't something that he wanted to do especially with some seventeen year old little girl. The age difference wasn't much but seeing that he had 3 years on her he felt as if she wasn't mature enough. She could only give him sex and that was that.

Tahj had warnings though from her mother and her big brother who and E were practically each other's right hands, word who she just tossed aside. She loved E. From the tender age of eight seeing his lil badass ridding his bicycle around the hood with Mecca and their other friends, she always put it her head that E was hers.

Little did she know E never paid her no mind until her womanhood started to kick in. The ass, the hips, the curves Tahj, the breast breast. He made it his goal to go after Tahj, he knew he had her due to her being naive and lacked knowledge about what street niggas were really about.

Despite what he thought, he'd do anything for her and she was his. Boy did he made that clear when shit was to pop off. Their relationship was a secret but when niggas steeped out of line E made it known that Tahj was his. Truth was he wanted to put her on hold and live his life but he was afraid that she'd end up with some other dude and that's what made him heated.

Months had past as they rode through Detroit with the windows up dark tinted 'cause of their secret relationship and the fact that E was making his own lil moves.

They pulled up to 'Al's corner store' where E did a little of his dealin'.

"Make sure bring my stuff back." Tahj pouted.

"Whatever." E walked in the shop picking up a watermelon Arizona and a flaming hot Cheetos.

"$2.50" The old lady said.

"And two packs of grabba." The lady went under the counter getting the grabba swishers as she packed them in a bag. E gave her the $50 and got the items walking out of the store.

He made it to the car where he threw the bag in Tahj's lap causing her to nudge his head as he laughed.

"You real playful..." She said.

"Shit..." He hissed.

"What?"

"My change...gimme a min." He said getting out of the car once more as she shook her knowing how careless he was.

Tahj popped open the bag of chips and began to munch on them. J.cole played throughout the Honda civic.

"Art of seduction
Hoes jump like Vince Carter backstage like they apart of production
We talked about her dreams you gotta start off with somethin'
Her momma went to college but yet her father was hustlin'
Found it funny 'cause now they daughter is stuck-in
A similar predicament, I'm askin' where her nigga went
She said your guess is good as mine
Dropped outta school now he run the streets like all the time
Left me alone with this baby I don't hear from the nigga
And to keep hundred with you I don't care for the nigga"

Tahj bopped her head lightly to the music as she took a glance of the rearview where her eyes stopped.

She watched as three masked men entered the stored and everything was as still as day....

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

Tahj's breathing stopped as her eyes widened. She watched the three men broke ten out of the store each taking separate routes.

She hassled trying to get the door unlocked and ran into the store where she saw E's nearly lifeless body laying out in his blood. Next to E laid the old woman who was also deceased due to a bullet wound in the back of her head.

"Elijah!"

She ran over to E's body feeling him trying to get a response, but all he did was choke up blood. Her hand flew over her mouth as the hot tears cascaded down her cheeks.

She let out a piercing scream as she began go hear sirens nearby. And that was the last of E with her

...............................

All Rights Reserved by JaiChy 2018®

Any form of this book structure, similarities or characters are all imagination based, any similarities to any other books are completely coincidental. Please don't copy my shit. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER

I don not own any copyrights of any images used in this book.
Images are for visual representation only and in no way or shape of form this is real.
And please don't steal my shit.