•1•

'Brad do you not know how to fucking pick up after your fucking self?' I shout through the flat.

Yes, Brad, my roommate. From the day we began living together we haven't shared a nice word between us.

'You're not my fucking mum!' He shouted back.

This was a daily occurrence. The arguing, yes, more than usual the past 2 weeks.

The only reason we're living together is because Con is my brother. One of Brad's best mates.

Con moved out to live with his girlfriend. Before that it was the both of us in this London flat.

Brad was looking a flat to rent so Con suggested that we became roommates.

And let me tell you, I didn't mind until the day he stepped foot into the apartment.

From the minute he got here he's been arrogant. You'd think someone would just take him and fuck him until he's brainless.

But no, unfortunately that's not happened yet.

Over the past 2 weeks I've been hearing noises from his room. Let's just say, I'm praying his porn subscription runs out soon.

I was sat on the sofa, minding my own business whilst watching Friends until the wank head walked out of his room.

He sat down on the other sofa, grabbing the remote and changing it to a sports channel.

'Brad I swear to fuck if you don't change the channel back I'll rip your balls-' Before I could finish Con walked in.

'Hey, hey, what's going on?' He questioned sternly.

'Brad's being a cunt. But hey what's new?' I shouted as I got up to walk to my room.

'It's not my fault you're on your period!' He shouted back.

'I am not on my period you asshole!' I slammed my door and jumped onto my bed. I put my face into my pillow and screamed.

I hated his fucking guts.

-

I was woken up at 4AM by the sound of a guitar.

I am going to fucking kill him.

I stormed out of my room, despite me only being in my underwear, I opened his door without a care in the world.

When I opened the door I seen him sat on his bed with a bottle of vodka, almost fully drank and a guitar on his lap.

He only wore his Calvin Klein boxers. His curls fell over his forehead and his cheeks were rosey, obviously from the drink.

His head snapped up before he sighed. 'What the fuck do you want?' He slurred as I stood at his door.

'Can you keep it down? Some of us are trying to sleep. I've work at ten tomorrow.' I mumbled.

He slowly got off his bed and stumbled towards the door.

'I. Don't. Care.' He whispered as he got closer to me.

'You're so fucking annoying!' I hissed, I turned round to leave. Of course not without Brad getting the last word in.

'Oh Eloise.' He called causing me to turn around.

'Your tits and arse look amazing in red lace.' He said as he winked and caught his lip between his teeth.

'Fuck you!' I said as I stormed out of his room, slamming the door behind me.

'What an absolute arsehole!' I screamed as I got into my room.