•23•

Brad got out of the hospital that night. It was too late for Laura and Brad's parents to drive back to Birmingham so they decided to stay at ours.

Brad's parents took Brad's room, Laura took the sofa which she was delighted with seeing as she always says how comfy it is, leaving me and Brad with my bed.

Brad wanted Laura to sleep with me seeing as what had happened but we reassured him that it was alright and he needed to sleep in a proper bed.

Since we'd seen each other again we hadn't been like the Brad and Eloise we were before. We'd both been distant and it was showing to everyone.

I got a quick shower before changing into shorts and a top. I came out of the bathroom, into my room to find Brad struggling to undress himself.

'Need some help?' I asked. 'Yeah please.' He said, almost ashamed.

I helped him take his top off followed by his joggers.

'You don't mind me sleeping in my boxers?' He asked. 'Brad you're still my boyfriend. I still love you.' I said.

It wasn't until I realised what I had said that my eyes went to Brad. He looked shocked.

'You love me?' He asked in shock. I nodded with a small smile.

'I've never had a girl say that to me before.' He told me, his head hung low embarrassed.

'Well I'm glad to be the first.' I smiled at him.

I climbed into bed beside him, the room now in darkness. He had a pillow to rest his broken arm on.

As we were laying, he turned to me. 'El.' He whispered. I hummed in response. 'I love you too.' He said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

A wide smile formed on my lips. My heart was skipping a million beats.

I then leant in and kissed his lips slowly. After a while he sat up and pulled me on to his lap.

Before the kiss got anymore heated the door opened.

Anne Marie walked in looking for a light. When she turned it on and looked around she realised it wasn't the bathroom.

'Oh gosh! Sorry for interrupting. I thought this was the bathroom, night kiddos!' She said quickly before exiting and turning the light off.

Me and Brad began laughing seeing as she always walks in on us making out.

'Right you should get some sleep mister.' I told him. We both lay down and fell into a comfortable silence.

'Can you play with my hair?' He whispered. I sighed, letting my hand run to his head and through his curls causing him to fall asleep.

-

I woke up with an arm around me. I opened my eyes to see Brad already looking at me. 'Mornin'.' He said smiling. 'Morning, how are you feeling?' I croaked.

'A bit sore but I'm glad you're with me.' He said sweetly. I scrunched my nose up jokingly. 'I think I need to be sick now.'

He just gave me a sarcastic smile and kissed my head. 'I'm going to go and make breakfast for everyone.' I said trying to get out of his grip.

'Five more minutes.' He groaned, holding me tighter. 'You'll be begging for five more minutes when I decide to go back to Brum.' I warned causing him to let me go.

I put on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt before going to the toilet.

I went to the kitchen to see Laura getting a glass of water. 'Morning.' I chirped to her. She looked at me in confusion.