•4•

Brad's POV

I woke up at 10AM and decided to go to the gym. I put on my black Nike shorts and top before putting on my running shoes.

I grabbed my phone and earphones, making my way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

As I made my way towards the front door I saw Laura wrapped in a blanket watching TV.

'Morning.' She croaked.

'Morning, how's the head?' I asked her as I walked around to stand in front of the sofa.

'Meh it's alright. I don't really get hangovers, whereas Eloise is the complete opposite.' She chuckled.

'Did you help her to bed when we got in?' She asked.

'Ah yeah I brought her in and she wanted me to help her get into a hoodie.' I told her as she nodded.

'I'm just going to head off to the gym. Do you want anything in?' I offered.

'Not anything I can think of at the minute. I'll get Eloise to text you if there is.'

'We don't have each other's numbers but if she needs it she can ring Con.' I explained as she nodded.

'Right I'll see you later.' I said as I waved and left the apartment.

-

Eloise's POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. The last I can remember from last night was coming home with some sleezbag.

I don't know where he ended up or what we done but he isn't here this morning.

I looked to my beside table to find a glass of water and painkillers. Laura must have left them there for me.

I quickly washed the painkillers down with the water before finding the energy to get out of bed.

Once I finally got out of bed I walked to the living room to find Laura on the sofa watching TV.

'Morning.' She chirped.

'Morning but Laura too loud, too loud.' I scolded her for how happy and loud she was whilst I was hungover.

'Thanks for putting me to bed and changing me last night.' I said as I sat beside her and cuddled up.

'Yeah, about that. It wasn't me.' She said which caused me to look at her in confusion.

'Who was it then?' I panicked.

'Brad.' She whispered as she awaited my reaction. I began laughing, Brad wouldn't do for to me.

'Eloise. I'm being serious. Last night you brought that fella home. When we got in Brad was sat watching TV. He kicked Brendan out because he would be taking advantage of you because you were drunk.' She told me.

'Then,' She continued, 'you were all over Brad. He took you to your room and he told me this morning you wanted him to help you change into a hoodie.' She said nodding at the hoodie.

'Wait this is his?' I exclaimed as she nodded.

'He also left the painkillers and water for both of us.' She finished.

'Fuck sake. I feel like a dick for being a dick to him but he's a dick to me.' I stressed as Laura sat watching me.

'Well, I think you're too stubborn to admit that you like him.' She spoke.

'No Laura I can't, we hate each other.'

'You can keep telling yourself that, or give him a chance. He's only a dick to you because you're a dick to him. Eloise, try and be nice to him please.'

Laura was always the wise one, we both spoke the truth to each other, told each other how we were honestly feeling.

'Fine.' I groaned.

We heard keys in the door before the front door swung open revealing a sweaty looking Brad in his gym gear, his curls stuck to his forehead and his earphones in his ears.

His top clung to his body showing his toned torso.

He took his earphones out, 'Well girls.' He said as he set his bag down.

Laura replies with an 'Alright.' Whilst I stayed quiet.

He looked up, his eyes meeting mine. I swallowed a lump in my throat before looking away.

I heard him leave the room and I let out a sigh of relief.

I don't know why or what it was but I got a feeling when he walked in and made the contact with me.

I guess it was because I was embarrassed that he had to deal with me in my drunken state last night.

'You need to talk to him.' Laura told me sternly before she went to the bathroom.

I knew she was right. She's always right. But I hate talking to people in this type of situation.

-

Laura had went home although she was coming to visit again in 3 weeks.

I still hadn't talked to Brad and to be honest I hadn't planned to.

Tonight he was having Con and their friends James and Tris over. I think Con and James were bringing their girlfriends along.

I could hear music blasting from Brad's room and I wasn't in the mood to be a bitch to him, yes I know I'm surprised myself.

My cramps were awful today. I grabbed my fluffy bear hot water bottle before dragging myself to the kitchen to fill it up with water.

I boiled the kettle and as I waited for it to boil I remembered I had bought Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream.

I opened the freezer and searched through it. Little fucking prick.

I slammed the fridge and stormed up the hall.

I barged through the door. 'You absolute fucker! It was MY ice cream!' I screamed whilst grabbing a pair of shoes at his door and throwing them at him.

He stood looking confused, not daring to say a word. He was, as usual, standing with only jeans on.

Tears began falling from my eyes before I slammed the door and stormed back through the hall to the kitchen.

I filled up the hot water bottle and made myself a cup of tea with the left over water before going back to my room.

I climbed into bed and continued to watch Friends, the hot water bottle on my stomach and cup of tea in my hand.