•7•

I got a shower and washed my hair for dinner tonight.

I dried my hair before sitting down to do my makeup. I decided to go all out on my makeup tonight.

Once I finished doing a pink eyes with gold and eyeliner I applied lashes. After I done all my face makeup and eyebrows I applied lipstick to finish it off.

I put hoops in my ears along with the rest of my jewellery.

I wore a black jumpsuit that cut down at the breast into a V shape along with red heels. My hair was in loose curls that I had done earlier I sprayed more hairspray on them to keep them in place.

Once I was ready I grabbed my clutch, putting everything I need and make my way to the living room.

Con and Luce had already arrived and Brad was sat with them.

'Helloo.' I chirped as I sat down next to Con. he pulled me into a hug. 'Watch my hair!' I groaned as he raised his hands in surrender.

Luce just laughed as I made my way over to give her a hug. 'Does anyone want a drink?' I asked giving her the look to say yes.

Luce nodded as the boys said no and made her way to the kitchen with me. 'Soo, what's the deal with you and Brad?' She asked as soon as we were in the kitchen.

'Nothing!' I exclaimed. 'Mmm sure.' She smirked. 'I promise you. We only stopped being dicks to each other yesterday. But don't say to Con because immediately he'll think there's more to it and become overprotective.' I explained.

She nodded knowing how Con can get sometimes. 'Well if anything does happen and you need a girl to talk to, just come to me. It'll be between the two of us.' She smiled.

'Thank you.' I mumbled as I pulled her in for a hug. It was nice to have someone like Laura but in London.

'Taxis here!' Brad said as he came into the kitchen. We pulled away from the hug and Luce made her way to the living room.

Brad stood there looking at me in confusion. He came closer to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. 'Is everything okay?' He questioned with concern.

I nodded, 'Yeah I'm fine.' I reassured him with a smile.

'You look nice.' He said softly as his eyes trailed up and down my body. I could feel my cheeks heat up, thankfully it wouldn't show through my makeup.

'Thank you, you do too.' I said as he returned a smile.

He was wearing black dress trousers along with a black shirt that had a white pattern on it. His shirt was unbuttoned half way showing his toned chest, his necklace hung off his neck.

'Your eyes look nice.' He said as he gestured to the eyeshadow on them. 'I don't know how you do that.' He said doing the flick for the eyeliner.

'Come on guys!' Con shouted from the living room interrupting our moment.

I kiss his cheek before heading to the living room to leave.

Brad's POV

I'm so fucking torn. Eloise makes me feel stuff I've never felt before, it's strange.

She kissed my cheek in the kitchen and I felt my cheek tingle as her lips left it, that hasn't happened to me in years.

I went to the living room to find Con standing the the door, the girls no where in sight.

'Come on mate! The girls went on out to the taxi.' He said as I nodded, grabbing my phone, keys and wallet before we locked the door and left.

I climbed into the back of the taxi, Luce and Eloise already in there leaving the seat in the front for Con.

I sat next to Eloise who was in the middle. She was singing to the music on the radio with Luce, I watched as she smiled widely.

She leaned over to me and whispered, 'I can feel you staring babe.' Sending shivers down my spine.

She placed her hand on my thigh, giving it a squeeze before moving her hand closer up my thigh towards my bulge.

I immediately tensed under her touch, giving her a glare to tell her to stop.

She just smirked and turned to Luce and began to talk.

-

When we got into the restaurant Eloise took a seat beside Luce meaning that Con sat facing Luce leaving a seat for me to face Eloise.

Every time I looked up I was greeted by her boobs and I'm pretty sure she was making them more obvious to distract me.

We had finished our meal and I made my way towards the bar to buy another round of drink when she appeared beside me.

'I thought I'd come and help you carry the drinks down.' She said as she bit her lip.

I stood with my hands resting on the bar counter. That was until she wriggled her way in between me and the counter.

She began to press her bum against my hard on. I groaned as she did. 'Please El, stop.' I groaned in her ear.

'Oh El? I like it.' She said seductively as she pressed harder against me.

We were interrupted when the bartender set the drinks down in front of us.

She took 2 drinks back to the table as I did the same and followed behind her.

I couldn't help but let my eyes trail down her body. Her figure was insane.

However, anger filled my body as I seen a random man grope her arse. Eloise not being able to do anything to get out of his grip.