•8•

Brad's POV

As soon as I seen him touch her anger took over my body. I marched towards him, Eloise still in his grip.

She was quietly shouting, trying to not draw attention to the situation.

'Is everything okay here?' I asked trying to keep calm. Eloise looked at me, looking hopeless. 'Everything's fine.' The man smirked at Eloise before looking to me.

'Mate, back off.' I growled, placing the drinks down on a table as I took Eloise from his grip.

'She's coming home with me.' He sniggered. He grabbed Eloise and began running his hands up and down her body.

'I don't fucking think so mate!' I growled letting the anger show. Con and Luce seen what was going on as now as crowd had formed around us.

They'd taken Eloise and sat her down at a chair. 'Don't fucking step near her again.' I shouted at him as he stood there looking smug.

'I'd back off if I was you shorty.' He laughed. 'I'd rather that than be an oul fucking perv.' I spat in his face.

He grabbed me by my shirt, pushing me up to a wall close by. He punched me twice in the face. I felt light headed but I wouldn't let him win.

In the background I heard Eloise squeal, along with Luce, Con trying to keep them both calm.

I pushed him off of me before I punched him in the face and the stomach before he fell to the ground.

I signalled to Eloise, Con and Lucee to leave as I made an exit for the door.

As I got out the door, they were right behind me. Eloise ran straight towards me, she wrapped her arms around my torso as I wrapped mine around her neck.

'Are you alright?' I whispered in her ear. I felt her nod, she looked up to me with her chin on my chest. 'Are you?' She asked me.

I nodded, 'It was only a few punches.' I shrugged. 'Let's go home and get you cleaned up.' She said as she let go of me.

Con and Luce came over to the both of us, making sure we were okay as we waited for our taxi home.

-

Eloise's POV

The taxi left us off first and we climbed out, Con telling us he'd pay the fare.

Once we got in I lead Brad to the bathroom. I grabbed the first aid kit that was in the mirror cupboard.

I felt awful about what happened. If it hadn't have been for me, Brad wouldn't have got hurt.

'Hey, what you thinking about?' He asked as he sat on the counter in the bathroom. 'Nothing.' I shook my head.

I knew he wasn't convinced with my answer. 'Is it that man?' He asked but I instantly shook my head. 'Talk to me.' He said soothingly as he rubbed my arm.

I was now stood between his legs as he sat there. I sighed before telling him, 'It's just you got hurt defending me, if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have got hurt.'

'El listen to me. That man was in the wrong. I would've defended any girl but because it was you, it angered me a hundred times more! I would've ripped his head off if he tried anything else.' He said softly.

I smiled knowing that he had my back and genuinely cared.

'Right time to clean these cuts.' I said as I examined his eye which was quickly turning into a bruise with a cut on it along with his busted lip and a few scratches on his face. His knuckles were cut and full of blood also.

I grabbed the wipes out of the first aid kit to clean his cuts. 'This may sting slightly.' I said before I began to clean them.

He hissed and moved his head from the sting as I cleaned them.

'Fuck.' He groaned. 'Sit still you baby.' I joked as he rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me.

Once I'd finished cleaning I put everything away and began to take my makeup off. I looked and seen that he was still sitting there, watching my every move.

I raised an eyebrow at him as he smirked, I shook my head and laughed, 'Creep.' I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

I took my jumpsuit off, still waiting for him to leave so I could shower.

He jumped down off of the counter, taking a step towards me. He lifted me up and sat me up on the counter.

The only noise was the shower running and The 1975 playing through the speaker that Brad had connected whilst I was cleaning his cuts.

He came closer to me, standing in between my legs in silence.

He moved some hair behind my ear before he rested the palm of his hand on my cheek. I titled my head towards his hand.

'You know,' he began 'when I tell you that you look nice, I mean it.' I furrowed my eyebrows wondering where this was going. 'You're beautiful.' He said, his face growing closer to my face.

His lips brushed over mine before I closed the small gap between them, slowly putting my lips onto his.

The kiss started off slow before I began to tug of his curls, pulling him closer. My arms were around his neck playing with his curls as his were snaked around my body, pulling me closer.

His lips were at my neck, his teeth nipping my skin bound to leave a mark. His lips made their way back up to my lips as he passionately kissed me.

His tongue began to beg for entrance to which I didn't allow. Instead, my lips went to his neck, leaving him a few hickeys before pulling away.

'That's all, now out! Let me shower in peace.' I said as I turned him around by his shoulders and sent him out of the bathroom.

'Wait!' He said before I closed the door. I raised my eyebrows at him before he gestured down to the tent growing larger in his pants.

'What will I do?' He groaned. 'Go and watched your pron, have fun with yourself horny.' I teased as I winked at him, walking back into the bathroom.