•13•

After while of Brad singing and playing his guitar we decided to give him a rest.

Sarah and Laura dragged us to the floor ready to play truth or dare, so mature, I know.

We all sat in a circle in the living room. After a few rounds it got spiced up.

It was now Brad's turn. 'Truth or dare?' Sarah asked him. He thought for a second before replying, 'Truth.' Laura whispered to Sarah before she nodded.

'Would you sleep with anyone in this room.' Brad's eyes met mine before he looked down at the glass in his hands. 'Yeah.'

The girls nodded, hiding back their smirks. I knew what they were up to.

'Eloise, truth or dare?' They asked. 'Dare.' I told them. They both let out a squeal. 'Give Brad a lap dance.'

I looked over to Brad, swallowing a lump in my throat. He looked nervous, maybe he was just embarrassed.

'Come on we don't have all day!' They cried. Laura came running in with a chair from the kitchen before they pulled Brad up onto the chair.

I sighed before walking over to him, knowing that they wouldn't stop until it happened.

'I'm sorry.' I whispered to him before I even started. They played music in the background making it less awkward.

I sat on his lap, putting pressure on his bulge. I moved my hips slightly whilst nibbling at his neck.

I turned around, putting my arse on his growing bulge. I grinded hard on him making his groan and curse.

I then sat on his lap again, this time taking off his hoodie I was wearing revealing my red lacy bralette.

His eyes widened as I moved them closer to his face.

After a while of teasing him I put his jumper back on a climbed off of him.

'Right, I think it's time we called it a night.' I said as they all agreed. Sarah and Laura made their way towards the guest room as Brad and I locked up and turned everything off.

'Sorry.' I said to Brad as we stood in the hall. 'It's fine, I'll just sort it out.' He chuckled to himself, although I could tell he was wanting me to help him.

'Your tattoo looks well by the way.' He commented. 'And I like the ring.' He said gesturing to my nose.

'Thank you, you're full of complements tonight.' I joked.

I pulled him in for a hug, taking in his scent. Once we pulled away I pressed a kiss to his soft lips. It lasted a few seconds before I pulled away slowly.

'Goodnight.' I whispered. 'Night beautiful.' He said causing me to blush. We both made our own way towards our rooms before climbing into bed and falling asleep.

-

We were currently getting ready to go out clubbing. Me, Sarah and Laura were in my room doing our hair and makeup.

Music blurred through the speakers as we took our time to doll ourselves up.

I'd rather stay in and have a chill night rather than go out but I promised the girls we'd go out.

Brad had been out all day, we hadn't seen him since last night so we had the whole flat to ourselves.

Once we were ready and dressed we made our way to the kitchen for drinks as we waited for our Uber to arrive.

I wore a black leather skirt and a red laced bodysuit along with a pair of black heels.

I got a notification saying the taxi was outside so I grabbed my bag containing my phone and money and rushed down to where the Uber was waiting.

-

We'd been in the club for nearly 4 hours now. Both Sarah and Laura had pulled boys but I wasn't interested.

By now we were all drunk and trying to dance on the dance floor.

I felt a presence behind me but I brushed it off thinking nothing of it. Until the person spun me around.

He connected his lips roughly to me. His hands digging into my hips.

I instantly realised what was happening and that he wasn't who I wanted to be kissing. I gained the strength and pushed him off of me before speeding over to the girls.

'Can we go now?' I asked looking to see if I could see the man. They both nodded, looking concerned.

I went to look in my bag for my phone when I realised I'd no keys. 'Shit.' I mumbled. 'What's wrong?' Laura asked.

'I've no keys to get in.' I groaned. I grabbed my phone and rang Brad.

I was about to hang up when I heard his voice at the other end of the phone. 'Hello.' He said, his voice husky almost as if he had only woken up.

'Did I wake you? I'm so sorry.' I slurred. 'Eloise are you okay? Do you need me to come get you?' He asked with panic laced in his voice.

'Ahh if you could please that would be fab!' I cheered, Laura and Sarah at this point were lying on the ground.

I heard rustling on the other end, perhaps him putting clothes on before he spoke again. 'Where are you?' He asked as I heard keys jingling.

'Anmmm the club beside the corner shop.' I told him as I looked around. 'Right I'll be there in 10 minutes max. Don't move, stay safe, I'll see you soon okay?'

'Yeah I'll see you soon buh bye.' I cooed down the phone to him.