•18•

Today was Brad's surprise party. I was sat in my room doing my makeup. I decided to go all out seeing as it was a party.

Brad and his family had gone home last night in a taxi. He was still clueless about today, bless.

Once I'd finished my makeup I began to curl my hair. I knew Brad loved my hair when it was curled, he always complemented it even more than he usually does.

I then changed into my outfit. I wore a tight red dress that ended mid thigh and was V cut at my boobs. It hugged at my curves, it was by far my favourite dress I owned.

To finish the outfit I wore black heels and a black clutch bag, along with all my jewellery. 

I put what I needed in my clutch bag and made my way downstairs. I wasn't bringing Brad's present as his birthday wasn't until tomorrow and I wanted to give him it when we were alone.

My parents were sat in the living room, waiting for us to get ready. 'Oh my god, my girl looks so grown up. Stand in front of the mantel piece for a photo.' My mum cooed as I rolled my eyes.

I smiled for the camera, Con and Luce walked in and of course also got dragged in for photos.

Once my mum had got enough photos of us including a family one that Luce took, we eventually left.

We were in the taxi on the way to the reception, it was 7:25PM. Brad was getting there in around 20 minutes meaning that we'd be in just in front of him.

-

We had arrived at the party. Anne Marie has text my mum to say they were downstairs and would be up in 2 minutes. 

Everyone was stood ready to surprise Brad.

Finally, he walked through the door with his family behind him.

'Surprise!' Everyone shouted. He had a massive smile on his face as he looked around. Everyone went up to him and began hugging him.

However, his eyes caught mine. He was stood with 2 people who I didn't recognise. Perhaps they're his family or friends.

I watched as he excused himself and made his way towards me.

'Hey, fancy seeing you here.' He jokes as he pulled me in for a hug. 'Well what can I say, you can't get rid of me.' I shrugged as we pulled away from the hug.

'You look amazing by the way.' He smiled as his eyes scanned my body. 'You scrub up well yourself.' I said taking in his outfit.

He wore black dress pants and his docs, which is no surprise, with a navy shirt that had thin white stripes going down it. The shirt was of course half unbuttoned showing off his toned body.

'Do you want a drink?' He asked causing me to nod. I followed him to the bar where he ordered us drinks.

'I'm sorry if I won't be able to be with you all night.' He told me as we walked towards the table my parents were sat at.

'Brad don't worry about me, enjoy your night.' I told him causing him to smile.

Once we reached the table it was a large circle table. My mum and dad sat with Con, Luce, Tris, James and Kristie.

-

Soon enough we were all absolutely drunk and up dancing on the dance floor.

I was currently dancing with Kirstie and Luce as the boys stood at the bar talking.

I haven't seen much of Brad tonight but I can't blame him, it's his party. Although I didn't mind as I was with the girls.

Brad's POV
I was stood at the bar with Con, James and Tris and a few of my mates from home.

We were all stood talking, however my eyes drifted over to where Eloise was.

I watched as she danced away with Kirstie and Luce.

I didn't realise I was staring, with the biggest smile until Alex interrupted me.

'Yo Brad mate, you got your eye on someone?' He joked as he turned and looked.

'Sorry I just zoned out.' I said, grabbing my gin.  'Who's the girl?' He asked gesturing to Eloise.

'Con's sister.' I mumbled. 'Man, go over to her.' He encouraged. 'She's already my girlfriend but I don't want everyone knowing now. We've only been official for like three days.' I explained.

He nodded, obviously understanding. 'Okay we're going to slow it down!' The DJ announced.

Everyone took to the floor with their partners as I sat at the bar with Tris and Alex.

My eyes looked around for Eloise, she was walking towards me with a grin on her face.

'Mind if I have this dance, birthday boy.'  She said bowing down. I laced my hand with hers and made our way to the dance floor.

I shook my head laughing, wondering how I got so lucky.

Supermarket Flowers by Ed Sheeran was radiating through the speakers.

Her hands went around my neck as mine held her waist steadily. We swayed slowly as we both softly sang the song, only loud enough for each other to hear.

She put her head on my shoulder, snuggling into the crook of my neck.

It was coming to the end of the song and she lifted her head back up, a tear falling from her face.

'I love this song.' She mumbled with another tear rolling down. I chuckled and wiped her tear away with my thumb.

Once the song was over she leaned up and kissed me. We both smiled into the kissed before pulling away and embracing each other.

We went to sit down with our parents when we seen Nat stood with her phone, videoing the whole thing.

We'll never hear the end of this.