•11•

Eloise's POV

It was Friday morning meaning that today Laura was coming to visit for the weekend. Sarah was also coming round to stay seeing as all 3 of us hadn't had a catch up together in a while.

'Hey good lookin'.' Brad shouted as he stepped out of his room. I just laughed as I put on my shoes getting ready to leave.

'Where ya going?' He asked as he sat beside me. 'Laura and Sarah are coming for the weekend. I'm going to pick them up.' I reminded him.

'Ahh yes!' He said. 'Is there room for a plus one?' He asked worth pouty lips.

I shot him a glare as he held his hands in surrender. 'I'm meeting friends for lunch and don't want to bring my car.'

'Fine.' I groaned. 'Shotgun!' He called, calling the front seat before we had even left and even though he was going to be the only one with me for the first part.

I ran to my room to get my bag, phone, keys and sunglasses. I had black shorts on and a white bralette along with a checkered flannel over it and white converse to finish the look.

I walked out of my room to the living room to find Brad standing by the door smiling.

He wore a pair of navy shorts, a plain white top and a light blue and white stripped shirt opened on top along with white trainers.

He had his sunglasses sitting on his head with his phone, wallet and keys in his hand.

'Ready?' He asked. I nodded as he opened the door for me before following me out to my car.

'What time are you meeting your friends?' I asked him as we set off. 'Am around twelve.' He told me. I glanced to see the time was 11:45.

The place he was going was a 25 minute drive. 'Laura's trains getting in at five to twelve so I'll get her, then Sarah and drop you off. Is that okay?'

'Yeah I don't mind. I'm never early anyway.' He told me as I chuckled.

As soon as we got into the car Brad connected his phone, playing music. I shot him a glare as he sniggered like a child getting caught with sweets.

By the time we got the the station it was 12, meaning Laura would be already there.

As we pulled up I seen my best friend standing there. I parked the car and jumped out, hugging her tightly.

'By the way Brad's in the car, don't say anything I wouldn't want you to.' I warned her as we pulled away.

She just nodded and we made our way back to the car. She got in the back with her grip bag and handbag as I walked round to the front.

I tried to open my door but it was locked. I looked to Brad to see him sat there with a smug look on his face.

'Open the door you smug bastard!' I shouted but he just hired the music up. Laura sat in the back laughing along with him.

I huffed and walked around to Brad's door. I opened the door and sat on his lap.

I shuffled around trying to get my leg to my side of the car. I heard him groaning as I did so. Once I eventually got onto my seat he went quiet.

'Eloise please tell me you didn't give him a boner on purpose.' I just shrugged and pulled out of the space.

Within 5 minutes we had pulled up outside of Sarah's house. She came skipping out of the house, as happy as ever.

She bounced into the car. 'Well ladies!' She beamed. 'Oh you must be Brad?' She said to him.

'I am. You're Sarah?' He replied as they shook hands. Weirdos. She nodded as the 3 of themselves involved themselves in conversation.

-

25 minutes later and we had finally arrived at the place where Brad was meeting his friends.

'If you're looking a lift home don't ring me because I'm not coming to get you.' I told him as he rolled his eyes.

He climbed out of the car, saying goodbye to the girls and giving me the finger.

'Eloise you're so mean to him!' Sarah scolded me.

'Trust me by the time you leave on Sunday you won't be saying that.' I shrugged as I reversed into a spot around the corner from where we dropped Brad off.

'Want to go for a picnic in the park?' I asked them as they enthusiastically nodded.

We climbed out of the car, grabbing the blankets and food I had in the boot from earlier.

We made our way to a quiet park close by. There wasn't many people in the park. Just mostly young families and couples.

We picked our spot beside a big oak tree and spread the blanket out over the spot.

Once we all sat down and began munching on the food we began to talk.

'So, what's the deal with you and Brad?'